What have I done?!

I Never Regret The Day I Met You

-Zelo's POV-

"I don't want to waste my time on you loser." Beside him, the new girl was standing there looking confused at me. What was her name? I know I heard it but I forgot... 

"Hi there. I think we met. I was rushing and I collided on you during lunch break? I'm Choi Junhong but you can call me Zelo." I said, giving a cheesy smile. 

"I'm Geum hee. I don't really have a nickname but you can just call me geum hee." She said giving a shy smile. 

Nickname huh? Oh well she smells like strawberries so... "Well I got a nickname for you. How about strawberries? I'm calling you that then." I beamed at her. "Yah Zelo!" Familarity hit me when he slung his arm around me. 

"Yah yah what are you doing with him? Anyways who's the girl? Oh she's the new classmate everyones talking about. Hi there I'm Kim Taeho." Taeho smiled like an idiot. I smacked his head hard. God this guy seriously. "Well I guess I'll see you tomorrow strawberries." I smiled and walked away. "Hey she's in our class?! I didn't see her." I mumbled.

"You're the one who's skipping lessons that's why you don't know anything." Taeho said smirking at me. I looked at him weirdly, keep smirking Tae. Keep smirking. Walking out the park, the small breeze blowing on me. A picture popped out of my mind. That girl. Why is my heart beating fast? No don't tell me I'm in... love?! No way. Maybe it's because of what I'm gonna do later. 

*A/N= Mystery in the next chapter about what he did*

-Geum Hee's POV- 

That guy... Oh god the person who collided on me. Ugh what is he doing here? "I'm Choi Junhong but you can call me Zelo" he said, giving me a cheesy smile. Why is he playing nice? So annoying. Troublemakers give trouble to everyone. Starting to get pissed here.

"I'm Geum hee. I don't really have a nickname but you can just call me geum hee." I said giving a shy smile. Please go away now zelo. Then I noticed another guy coming towards us. He slunged his arm around zelo. He introduced himself and the both of them left. Thank goodness. I heaved a sigh of relief.

"Jaehyun I think I really need to go. My parents would be worried about me." I  said frowning a little. "Oh okay do you want me to give you a ride?" I shook my head.

"My house is nearby I can just walk." I smiled assuringly. "It's late. Come let's go."  Grabbing my wrist, he lead me to the car. He opened the passanger door and let go of my wrist. Without a word, I went in and he shut the door.

-Jaehyun's POV- 

It's starting to get dark.

"Jaehyun I think I really need to go. My parents would be worried about me." She said frowning a little. You know how hard it is to resist myself to not do anything stupid to lose her. I'm trying my best here. I asked her whether she needed a ride. She shook her head and told about her house being nearby.

I can't let her go! What if she faints somewhere along the way or what if that bastard comes? I grabbed her wrist, leading her to my car. I opened the passanger door and she went in without saying a word. I closed the door and went to other side, opening the door and going in the car. I started the engine and started driving. Silence filled the air until Geum hee broke it.

"It's right at that corner." She mumbled loud enough for me to hear. "That's your house?" Eyes widening and looking at the house.  

 

(How the house looks like)

"Thanks for the ride. See you in school." She said, picking up her bag and opening the door. "See you too" I said smiling at her. She smiled in return and closed the door. She waved and went inside. She has a house like this?! Wow okay my mind got blown.

I shook my head and chuckled. Even if he destroyed the moment, I still like today. I drove home and went straight to bed,smiling like an idiot.

-The Next Day-

-Geum Hee's POV-

-Alarm bell rings-

"One more minute." 

I stuffed my face with the pillow and continue sleeping. 

"Wake up sleepy head. You don't want to see me anymore in school and just sleep?" That voice... I took the pillow out of my face and saw Jaehyun dressed up in black.

6189cd4c58e2a5427c2607f79f117f4f.jpg

(How he looked like)

I stared at him and narrowed my eyes. This must be a dream. I poked his cheek, It's real. "How did you get here?! Don't look at me. I'm hideous!" I yelled and covered my face with my hands. He chuckled and give a pat on my head. "Hurry up you don't wanna be late right?" Jaehyun said,looking at the time. I rubbed my eyes and gave a soft yawn. I climbed out of bed and skipped to the bathroom. I quickly brushed my teeth and showered. Changing into my clothes, I went out of the bathroom when the room was empty.

 

bcef70f6ef7fdee7f895efa74bf4439c.jpg

(How you dressed)

He left already? I shrugged and took my bag and headed downstairs. Sweet smell filled the air as I went to the kitchen.

"Omma whatcha- Jaehyun?" I looked at him, confused with his appearance. A guy wearing an apron is a very amusing thing you know. I choked on my laughter. "Where's my mum?" I asked him as he placed breakfast on the table.

"Apparantly your mum went to buy groceries earlier when I first came. She was the one who asked me to wake you up." I gobbled down my breakfast and placed the plate in the sink. "Okay let's go!" I said as I jumped to the door. "Hey wait! Before that, did you pack your PE attire. We are having PE you know?"

He said, walking towards the door. I nodded and opened the door and went outside. My car is parked right... It's not here... Oh right it's in school. Jaehyun went to the car faster than me. Hey I got out of the house first. How did he- "Geum hee are you alright?" He asked raising an eyebrow. I shook my thoughts away. "Huh? Yeah I'm fine why?" I asked looking at him. "You were staring at me so intensely." He laughed as he saw my face.

Damn it cheeks, you had to blush in the wrong timing do you?! "It's nothing. I was just umm... your shoe lace is untied!" I said out loud and went inside the car when he looked at his shoes. He shook his head and went inside the car to start the engine.

While driving to school," Avoid Zelo. Try your best to not go near him. He's trouble." I nodded slowly. "Since when were you my father?" I giggled as he rubbed his neck awkwardly while giving me a shy smile. He turned off the engine and went out of the car. I did the same and closed the door. We walked together inside the school entrance.

As I was walking to my locker, students were staring at me and whispering to each other. I sighed as I walked. "Ignore them alright? I'm here remember?" I nodded and plastered a smile as I reached my locker. I took my textbooks and went into class.

As I walked inside, everyone stared at me. I walked to my seat and sat down, placing my books on the table. "What is she doing with him? Are they dating?" I heard a girl at the next row whispering to the girl next to her. I rolled my eyes. Typical rumours. Lessons drag on and on until the next period was PE.  

I went inside a cubicle and changed into my PE attire. I came out and went directly to the school field where all the student were gathered. 

"GIRLS ON THE RIGHT SIDE AND BOYS ON THE LEFT. All you have to do is pass the ball to the person across you. It's like sending a hug or If you hate that person, show it on the ball. Got it?" The teacher instructed us. I didn't have a partner so I had to go to the teacher. 

-Zelo's POV- 

You know who I would pick. I was getting ready for him to throw the ball at me so I could do it back. But even harder so that he could sqeual on the floor like a girl. Okay I have the ball, I was aiming at him perfectly. I threw the ball as hard as I can and suddenly I see strawberries walking past and got hit by the ball. She fell onto the floor and her nose was bleeding. Oh no... What have I done?

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!!! Another chapter for you ! Feel free to comment and if you haven't subscribed yet... Well what are you doing? Hit the button now! See you guys in the next chapter~♡♡