Who are you?! (1)

I Never Regret The Day I Met You

Park Jaehyun


/Ring/

Finally! School has ended. As the teacher dismissed the class, I took my bag and walked to the nurse's room.

*Well, she's still asleep...*

"Sign this paper before leaving and pass this paper to your Form teacher tomorrow when he is taking attendance." The nurse told me as I signed the small blue piece of paper and put it in my wallet.

*Guess I have no choice but to carry her to the car then.*

So I carried her on my right and carried both our bags on my left. While walking to my car, I heard a girl saying

"why is he carrying that ugly ? I wished that was me." I mentally laughed

*this is just a once in a life time opportunity and you missed it too bad*

As I open the door of the passenger seat, I placed guem hee on the seat and closed the door. I sat on the driver's seat and started the engine. I drove to my place and carried her and our bags out of the car.


 

Park Jaehyun's Mother


I saw a familiar car past. I knew my son has reached home. I started to cook lunch for him when he came in the house with a girl on his shoulder.

"What happened to her?" I asked my son as he went upstairs.

"Nothing omma. Just a friend, she's unconscious." I heard him saying.

She looks really pretty. I continued cooking for me and my son.


 

Park Jaehyun


I went to my room and placed guem hee on my bed.

*I hope she doesn't wake up now...*

I went to shower. As I was showering, I heard a thud coming from outside. I wore my jeans. I looked around the bathroom for my shirt.

*Hmm, must have forgot about it..*

I walked out of the bathroom and...


Hey guys! Yesh, I know today is a Sunday. I will update every Saturday or maybe twice a week.

But mostly Saturdays. Anyways, i hope you enjoyed this chapter!

If you're new to this story, do click on the subscribe buttin if you find this story interesting!

Thank you so much for reading! See you guys in the next chapter!~

Please do also comment on my story! I really need to know whether i have to improve on the story! :D

- Admin Jarshweni