Project and a new friend

I Never Regret The Day I Met You

Zelo's POV

 

"Hurry up Junhong!"

 

Tsk. Yongguk Hyung is being extra fussy today. I don't know why.... is it because of me? It's not even my fault. Maybe it's because of my laziness just now.

 

"Hyung I'm sorry for being lazy but I don't want to study~"

 

I whined, puffing my cheeks with frustration.

 

"It's not your fault. Our manager wants us to at least graduate from high school. Let's just work hard okay?"

 

I nodded. I agree with it because I respect our manager's decisions a lot. Next was Chemistry.

 

I chose that elective because I don't want to listen about accounting. Ugh. At least geum hee will be there and not Jaehyun~ Thank you god. You guys must be thinking whether am I even a science person, am I right? Well chemistry is my favourite. Physical chemistry if you know what I mean.

 

Yongguk Hyung smacked me on the head. "You better not be thinking of physical chemistry. There's no such thing. You should've taken accounting. Tsk."

 

He's just saying that because I'm very troublesome to him. Bleh.

 

We walked inside the chemistry lab.

 

Yongguk Hyung doesn't sit with meHe sits with DaejoonThe smart kid. I sit with geum hee. It's fun because I get to disturb her without the particular someone interfering.

 

Just then, Mr Jung came in class with a diagram in his hands. After we greeted him, he started class.

 

"Okay class! We are going to have a graded project." Everyone groaned when he said that except Geum hee and Daejoon. Because she's secretly a nerd when it comes to chemistry and the other sciences.

 

"I'm the one choosing the groups."

 

Another huge groan from the class. He started calling names and when my name came, I was with Minshik and Jinshik. The twins.

 

"Geum hee, you are with Daejoon and Minji.With that, class ended. I walked towards where yongguk hyung and Daejoon were sitting.

 

Daejoon and I were facing each other. He was picking up his bag when I grabbed his collar,

 

"You better not lay your hands on Geum hee. Or Minji."

 

He looked quite shocked for a moment, then he nodded. I mean I know he's a nerd but who knows? Maybe he might have dirty intentions?  Like molesting them or...

 

"You can let go of his collar already. He got it." Yongguk hyung told me while taking his books. I let go of his collar and fixed it. "You know what will happen if either one of them comes to me crying."

 

Before he went, he smirked and muttered loud enough for me to hear.

 

"Try me."

________________________________________________________

Hey guys! I'm so sorry I never update for so long. I have exams but I'll try my best to update. 😊