Knight in Shining uniform

I Never Regret The Day I Met You

Zelo

Ha! Like Geum hee would choose him as a boyfriend. What if she does that? Ahh what am I going to do~

I ruffled my hair and walked inside the classroom, feeling defeated. I went back to my seat and gave back her container.

"I thought you're hungry?" Geum Hee asked, looking at me with a suprised look.

"Uhhh nah. Not hungry already." I said, avoiding her eyes and staring at the table.

I only ate about three.Tch.Lost my appetite because of a certain someone obviously.

"Can you not be a girl? Only girls do that." Jaehyun said, looking at me with a smirk.

Geum hee hit him on the shoulder and rolled her eyes.

"Okay wait let me correct that. Can you not be a girl? Only girls except Geum hee do that." He said smiling because he corrected the whole sentence but in the end Geum hee hit him even harder on the arm.

I rolled my eyes and started laughing.

He's seriously being a idiot for this.Are you indirectly calling her fat?

"Are you indirectly calling me fat? Zelo he's so mean. He just indirectly called me that." She said, frowning.

I looked at her surprised.

No this can't be. She can read my mind? No. Is it just obviously indirect? I'm thinking too much.

"I mean it's obviously indirect. Right zelo?"

Okay. Officially creeped out.

I nodded."Ignore that guy. He's a rude person and always judge people." I said then laughed softly.

"Since when?! Junhong you liar!" He said and was about to hit me when geum hee stopped his hand.

"No violence." Geum hee said and kept her lunch boxes.

The bell rang and the next teacher came. I was seriously lazy to take out my notebook but yongguk hyung stared at me. Ugh studying.... Well I seriously tried to pay attention but I can't. Something's off. I'm gonna find out what. _________________________________________________________________ Hey guys! I'm so sorry for this short chapter~ Here's an update! Expect a twist okay? 😏