Do you want to die?! Part 2 & Friendship back again

I Never Regret The Day I Met You

-Jaehyun's POV-

"Do you want to die?!" I yelled at him. Everyone turned to my direction. Gasps filled the air. Zelo smirked at me. "You really want to do this?" Zelo asked glancing at geum hee then to me.

 "After school, garden. If you don't come, I guess you're a chicken."  I said pushing him and sat back down, packing my bag for the next class.

As the bell rang, I walked out of class nonchalantly until something came up my mind. What will geum hee think of me? Cold sweat ran down my back as I walked to the next class. 

-After school- 

-Jaehyun's POV-

I went to the garden.I placed my bag on the grass and waited. What was he trying to do? I swear he's gonna get it. "So guess I'm not chicken then." That annoying voice rang my ears. Turning around, I saw zelo smirking.

"You're ugly with that smirk." "I like it when you're critisizing me" "Shut up Junhong" "Aww is my little Jaehyun going to cry? Do you want me to comfort you?" "I said SHUT IT"

With that, my fist flew and made contact with his face. "Stop hitting on her idiot! You think she'll like you with your stupid attitude? Well guess again!" He rubbed his sore cheek and started laughing.

"I was hitting on her. You're the idiot here Jaehyun. I just wanted to be friends with her. Don't spoil that image of yours because of this. I also want to apologise to you about the incident which made you suspended. You know, taking answer sheets from the principal's office and then making you get caught. Can't we be friends?" Zelo said, looking at me with soft eyes

. He really means it? I thought he's gonna say something like 'you think i would say that to you?!' and laugh but he didn't. He really means it. "So what do you say? Friends?" He offered a hand. I sighed. I can't go on having a grudge on him like that. I shook his hand. "I'm sorry I punched you." I said looking at him. He shrugged. "Nothing big. Hey let's find Geum hee and go home together." He said and smiled.

"Loser gets to treat the others lunch!" I said and ran. "Hey! Cheater!" He said and ran after me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I know I know! It's suppose to be a New year's gift but it got delayed. Sorry and enjoy!