Do you want to die?! Part 1

I Never Regret The Day I Met You

-Geum hee's POV-

I woke up, seeing the pale room. I knew I was in the sickbay. "Are you okay?" A voice questioned me.

I nodded and looked at him, smiling. It was Jaehyun. My mind throbbed but I didn't care. "Are you really okay?" He asked again. "Yes I'm fine." I said but it only sounded like a whisper.

He was going closer to me. My heart was beating fast. He cupped my face and brought it closer, only inches away from his lips.

"Geum hee? Yah are you okay? You spaced out. Don't scare me like that!" He said shaking me.

Oh my god was I imagining that?! I mentally face palmed myself and shook my thoughts.

"I'm sorry. I think the ball hit me hard on the head." I said, smiling like an idiot. Geum hee keep it together. Don't act like a stupid girl.

"Okay let's go! You missed only a period of chemistry" He said, Grabbing my wrist and going out of the sickbay. 

 -Jaehyun's POV-

Well on time for Biology. I knocked on the door and greeted the teacher, giving the excuse slips the nurse gave to me. Whispers broke in the classroom as I walked to my seat, Without realising I was still grabbing on geum hee's wrist. 

I let go of her wrist and looked away, pretending nothing really happened and started writing down notes.

"Tsk tsk the hero went to save the day." Zelo said, writing something on a piece of paper. One day, this kid is gonna get it from me. That is today. I'm not going home without punching the out of him.

He passed the paper to geum hee with an apologetic smile. I looked at him, anger boiling up. He turned around, apologising to geum hee about PE. Okay that's it! I stood up and grabbed his collar. " Do you want to die?!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! It's me! I thought why not update today? So this is part 1. Hope you enjoy this and please comment on it. Thank you.

Also, sad news.... I'm going to Beijing so I can't update for like a week? But don't worry I'll ask my coauthor to help if she can. I'll be back soon. Bye!