Temporary memory loss

I Never Regret The Day I Met You

Park Jaehyun


I saw geum hee looking so pale and asked her if she was okay. She smiled weakly at me and she said she was fine. 

*Something's not right* As expected when she was about to sit back on her chair, she lost consciousness and fell. Before she could touch the floor, i caught her and shook her to check if she still has consciousness or not. She's not awake.

I quickly carry her and brought her out of the class and rush towards the sickbay. After awhile, i've reached the sickbay. I then quickly lay her down on the bed and called the nurse to do a check up on her.

As the nurse was checking on geum hee, i walked around the whole room back and forth waiting for the nurse's results on her.

*What if she was poisoned?! No... that can't happen!*

After the nurse was done with the checkup, she looked at me with a disappointed look.

"Is geum hee okay?" I asked the nurse worriedly.

"She's fine. She just got drugged and that drug has given her a temporary memory loss which means she won't remember anything for now so please do take good care of her." Said the nurse while giving me a reassured smile.

*Memory loss?!" God, who would want to drug her? Unless... It must be him! Zelo, that bastard*

"She can stay here until school ends. After that, you can bring her home." The nurse told me as i leave the sickbay. I thanked the nurse and left for maths class.

*Oh no, it's maths class. God, oh how much i hate maths a lot* I mentally cursed at myself as i walked into the classroom.


Hey guys! I'm so so sorry for not updating. I will update soon okay? I promise and by the way,

will update this story every Saturday. So please do anticipate this story a lot! 

Thank you so much for reading and please do subscribe if you haven't!

- Admin Jarshweni