Trouble with a girl?

I Never Regret The Day I Met You

Geum hee'sPOV- 

Is he really going to fight? This isn't Jaehyun right? What happened to him...? "HEY YOU!" A voice came out from the student body. I turned around seeing a girl with long black hair glaring at me. What's with her face? Too much foundation and concealer which makes her look so white. I giggled and shook out my thoughts. "What's so funny? HUH?!" Within a blink, she was infront of me,grabbing my collar. Everyone crowded around to watch the scene. Ugh... I promise my dad i wouldn't be in a fight.

Oh well.. "Nothing's funny. I wasn't laughing or anything." I said,looking at her. Can I smack her? She's wasting my time. "Hey look! A handsome guy with flawless features! " I screamed. "WWhat? where?" She asked turning behind. "Can't you see? Over there!" I said pointing. She loosened her grip,frantically finding For the (imaginary) guy. I took the chance to get out of the situation by running. Of course. While running, I banged onto two guys. "Aish!!!Can't you guys watch where you're going?" I said while rubbing my sore forehead."You watch where you're going!" I heard this voice somewhere..."Yah pabo! It's Geum hee. " I looked up to see Jaehyun and zelo.

" Oh I'm sorry. Need help?" Zelo said,holding out his hand. I grabbed his hand and he helped me up. I dusted myself and looked at them. "Why are you/you guys running?" We said at the same time. They looked at me. "Ladies first." Jaehyun said. "Well I was in trouble." I said,looking at them. "With a girlho wears too much foundation." I said and shrugged. "Ahh... you must have met minyoung. She's always like that." Zelo said laughing. "Well why were you guys running?" I said,starting to walk. "We were actually finding for you and long story short we became friends!" Zelo said putting his arm around Jaehyun, smiling brightly.

"Since when were the two of you friends?" I said looking at them. "Five minutes ago. Wait six to be exact." Jaehyun said,looking at his watch."Well good for you. I'm going home. Buh bye." I said, walking off. "Hey wait! We wanted to go grab lunch. Wanna come along?" Zelo asked, grinning like an idiot. "Nah I'm good. I need to... Do my homework! Okay bye!" I said and quickly walked off. It will be awkward just going lunch with them and besides I'm starting to think that I am getting flustered whenever I'm near Jaehyun.

The feeling. When your heart beats fast just by looking at that person. Could it be? That I actually fell in love? No It can't be. It shouldn't be. It's confusing. But should I tell him? No It's stupid. Love is stupid. Why would I think that he would fall for a girl like me? It wouldn't be the same. Our friendship might lose it's way. I somehow have to hide this feeling and lock it away. One day...Just one day... I will be brave enough... Just to tell him how I feel.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! I know! It's like a month since updating.Well sorry it's short. Anyways please comment and subscribe to my story and also I'll try my best to update. I'm so sorry anyways my subbies. Forgive me okay? See you in the next chapter!!