New friend

I Never Regret The Day I Met You

Lee Geum Hee


"Ms Geum Hee please sit beside Jae Hyun and Jae Hyun, please raise you hand so that Geum Hee knows where you are. Don't sit behind as i would not be able to know whether you're coping with the subject." Said Ms Lee.

The teacher told me to sit beside this guy named Jaehyun. So i went and sat beside him. It was my first time sitting beside a guy so i started to get nervous. The lesson started and i hope i won't get distracted with this Jaehyun guy beside me.

I have to say, He's quite good looking and cute. Gah! What the heck are you saying Geum Hee?! Stop talking about him and concentrate!


 

Park Jaehyun


The teacher told Geum Hee to sit beside me. She looks friendly and pretty. I wanted to talk to her but im nervous so i took out a piece of paper and wrote down what i wanted to say to her.

After writing down the note, i passed it to her and hope that she'll accept my friend request. I was writing down notes until i saw her hitting her head while pouting cutely. I chuckled at her cuteness and continue to concentrate on the lesson.


 

Lee Geum Hee


I was writing down notes when suddenaly this Jae Hyun guy passed me a note. I looked at him with curiousity in my face before looking at the note he gave me. I then started to read what he wrote in the note.

 

_____________________________________________

Hello there! I'm sure you know my name already.

You look friendly and i thought maybe we could

be friends? I hope we could. If it's a yes, Meet

me during lunch and we could eat together

maybe? Sorry for not saying it to you directly

because i'm quite a shy person. ^^

- Jaehyun

____________________________________________

I turn my head to look at him and smiled. I giggled at his shyness towards girls and replied to his letter then passed it back to him. I then continued to copy notes that i missed.

 

_______________________________________

Hi! Haha, Of course! I would love to be friends

with you! Deal, We'll meet during lunch. Haha,

It's okay. It's my first time sitting beside a

handsome guy like you and i'm also a shy girl. ^^

- Geum Hee

____________________________________________


Hi guys! Its jarshweni! Sorry for not updating for a long long time.

I'm really sorry and hope you guys forgive me.

Anyways, this is the second chapter and please comment below if there is anything you want me to improve on.

Thanks for reading! Will update as soon as possible. I promise (i wont break the promise). Bye!