You confessed?

I Never Regret The Day I Met You

Geum Hee

First lesson always bores me. I looked at Jaehyun and lied my head to face him. He poked my cheek and gave a goofy face and I laughed.

"Is there a problem with Alice dying at the part during her last breath, Miss Geum Hee?"

My eyes widened and I looked up, taking my literature book.

"Ah no! Mr Park, I thought about this scenario and came to having a question, why must she die in the middle of the story?" I cried out. I'm just being dramatic. This girl is asking for an oscar! Give it to her for god damn's sake. I could see Jaehyun, trying not to laugh and zelo giving me the 'what the hell' face. Okay, too dramatic? "I know Geum Hee, we all are sorry for her death in the middle of the story but we all have to move on one day,right?" Mr park said and continued with the lesson.

That's it? His answer? What?! This is what I get for being dramatic in class. Thanks a lot teacher. Zelo laughed softly. It's like opening your mouth and laughing but without any sound. I pouted and put my head on the table. Jaehyun hit zelo on the head. Zelo gave a stupid face. I covered my mouth, trying not to laugh. Zelo smiled and got back to paying attention.

Zelo

The bell rang. Finally, it's lunch. I stretched my hands all the way to the back and hit Jaehyun on the face. "Yah!" He shouted and pushed my hand aside. "Today's lunch menu, Miss Geum hee?" I asked looking at her lunch box.

It's always mysterious.

"Sushi! I did extras for you guys." She said and opened the lunch box.

I quickly grabbed the lunch box and stuffed two in my mouth.

It tasted like heaven.

" Yah Choi Junhong! Give it back!" Jaehyun said, smacking the back of my head.

I glared at him.

 "Okay stop! I have another container. See?" She opened the other one and it was filled with sushi rolls.

 "Now that's my girl." Jaehyun hugged her and started eating. I saw that.

 "Wait. Jaehyun, you didn't do it. Did you?" He looked at me and sighed.

"Geum Hee, started eating without us first." Jaehyun told Geum hee and stood up.

He came to my seat and dragged me out of the classroom.

"You confessed?! You idiot! You know I wanted to confess but you did?!"

He sighed and looked at me. Uh oh... He's serious.

"Dude, I Love her."

. No! This can't be happening. I'm supposed to be the one who confesses. That idiot. I told him not to confess and he did.

"Did she even accept?" I asked, curiously. He shook his head in denial. He smiled, not the normal smile, the god-like one and went back inside. I sighed in relief.

I hope she doesn't develop feelings for him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!! Well here's another chapter! Comment and subscribe!