Long time no see buddy

I Never Regret The Day I Met You

Lee Geum Hee


"Class, We'll be having 6 new students in our class. Kids, Please introduce yourselves." Said our chemistry teacher.

I didn't bother to look up as i was taking out my books from my bag. As soon as i heard one of the guys said Zelo's name, I quickly look up in shock. I saw him looking around when we made eye contact.

I look away but i took a small glance and saw him smirking in joy. When he look away, I turn to look at him.

"Why must he be here? Why him? Why?" I said to myself as i sighed sadly.

Jaehyun turned to me with a worried look.

"Are you okay? If you're uncomfortable, I could tell the teacher." He said while holding onto my hands softly.

I feel safe when i'm with him. I gave him a small smile and shook my head. He nodded and turn back to look at the teacher. I took a deep breath and look to the front, Waiting for the teacher's next instruction.

"Alright then. Daehyun & Youngjae, please sit behind Jimin & Jungkook. Himchan & Jongup, please sit beside Yura & Minah. Yongguk & Zelo, please sit infront of Geum Hee & Jaehyun." Said our chemistry teacher.

After the teacher told them their desks, Me & Jaehyun's eyes went wide open and we stare at each other. Jaehyun gave an annoyed look and bang his head on the desk while i sighed in frustration.

Zelo & Yongguk took their places and sat down. Before Zelo sat down, He turn to look at me and mouth out something then sat down.

"Glad you're in this class." He mouth out then smirk.

I gave him my annoyed face and slam the book on the desk and curse softly. Before i could start cursing softly, Our chemistry teacher slam his books on the table and look at me.

"Is there a problem Miss Geum Hee?" He asked.

"No sir, The books are too heavy and huge. Like your ." I said as i whispered the last sentence, making the 3 boys laugh.

"What did you say?" He said, Annoyed.

"Nothing sir." I said.

He turn and walk to the board to write down notes. I took my pen and took down the notes while smiling at my previous joke. Jaehyun saw my smile and he smile with me.

We were writing down notes when i felt thirsty so i took my water bottle and took a sip. It taste weird but i ignored it and continue to write down notes.

Minutes later, I felt dizzy and my vision started to blur. I stand to go to the ladies but my head hurts too much and i drop back to my chair, hittimg my head on the desk.

Jaehyun stood up and shook me, asking me if i'm fine or not. I gave him a painful smile and nodded. I tried standing but this time, Everything slowly went black and i collapsed onto something or someone.


Hello! I'm Admi YongJinhee~ (2nd Admin)

Jarshweni's computer can't work today so i helped her.

So here's another chapter like what she promised!

Hope you guys like it and also comment on it! :D

- Admin YongJinhee