CHAPTER 8

LOVE CONTRACT

Finally i got permison for share this story here...^^ 

 

thank's to yinfany ^^

 

so happy reading....stil "STAL LOYAL TO THE ROYAL"

 


‘’Miss Seohyun, we will do everything we can to reclaim your sister. Just stay outside.’’ 



Victoria’s doctor in charge shut the door right in Seohyun’s face, leaving her in a daze. She swore she never meant her words, she just wanted to release her pining towards her sister. 



‘’Seohyun…?’’



She didn’t have any more energy left in her to look towards the direction of the voice, until she saw a shadow beside hers. 



‘’Hey are you alright?’’



She saw a blurry outline of a sublime-looking girl which looked very much alike to the student model that scolded her earlier on. Nothing was going through in her head and she slowly closed in. She would never do that if she was in the right frame of mind, but she knew she really needed a hug. Be it from a stranger or… whoever. 



‘’Yoona… Right?’’



‘’Yeah. I’m Im Yoona, the student model.’’



‘’My sister… I told her to die and her heart really stopped. Why won’t she listen to me and speak to me when I sincerely asked her to? Why did she stop breathing when I didn’t mean to tell her so?’’



‘’Don’t worry Seohyun. Your sister’s going to be just fine.’’



***



‘’Seohyun, it seems like you wanted your sister to die badly. Am I right?’’ The bloody figure asked in a mocking tone. 



‘’No Appa! I didn’t mean what I said to Unnie!’’



‘’My child, your Appa and I are here to take Vic with us. You don’t want her alive anyways.’’ A female suddenly appeared beside Seohyun on the seat. Her face was distorted, making the girl ducked aside.



‘’No Omma no! You can’t take her away! I’m only left with her! No Appa, please!’’ She cried aloud as she watched her father picked up the patient in the bride-styled way while her mother removed the oxygen mask away from her sister’s face. 



Victoria was gasping for air as soon as the mask was away from her, her dangling hands were trying to reach out for Seohyun but there was no way she could make it. She struggled a few more times before a tear escaped from the corner of her eyes and her head dropped backwards. 



‘’UNNIE!’’




***



Seohyun bolted up from the sofa in the ward, startling the other sleeping girl in the room. Beats of cold sweats were tickling down her forehead and she rushed to her sister who was not far away with her wobbly legs. 



‘’Unnie, I’m sorry for whatever I had said just now. You can’t go, no matter whether you see Appa or Omma or not, you just can’t go. You understand unnie? You are all I’m left with now. You are so important that I won’t want to live if you were to be gone too. So stay strong for me, your dongseng okay unnie?’’



There were no tears, but she was shaking so badly from the dream. It was a different scene from what she would usually dream of, and from the conversation she had with her parents, it seems like they knew that Seohyun had said to Victoria earlier before. It was so eerie that the younger girl couldn’t help but clasped onto the bed frame tightly. 



Yoona was sensitive enough to notice the fear within the girl and hurried took her over by the side on the sofa. 



‘’Seohyun, what’s bothering you? You’re shivering so badly!’’ She pulled out a few tissues from the box beside and wiped away those sweat before handing her a cup of water.



Those pair of hands was trembling without a sign of stopping and the girl just couldn’t hold onto the cup firmly. She nearly spilled the water on herself but Yoona secured the bottom just in time. 



‘’Seriously, what’s wrong with you? Why are you all tensed up?’’



The latter decided that it would be better if she kept it as a secret for the time being since she barely knew the girl in front of her, and burdening someone with her own affairs was the last thing she would ever want to do.



‘’Nothing.’’ She looked at the clock. ‘’It’s getting late. Come, I’ll send you home.’’



***



They walked side by side on the busy night street of Seoul. Yoona fidgeted uncomfortably because she knew that something wasn’t right about the photographer and she never liked being kept in suspense. However, she understood that it would be rude for her to probe into one’s personal affairs. 



‘’You followed me all the way to the hospital?’’



The voice broke Yoona’s thoughts. 



‘’Oh I… I heard about your family from Luna and wanted to apologize. I rushed out to look for you but you were rather far away so I tagged along, hoping to catch up until you reached the hospital…’’ She bit her thumb nervously.



Seohyun eyed the girl beside her. ‘’So you followed me.’’



‘’Basically yes, I hope you don’t mind. I promise I won’t leak out a single thing to anyone about what I saw.’’



‘’I would appreciate that very much, thank you. I was in fault too, we can cancel out on each other so save your apology.’’



‘’Is that your way of saying sorry?’’



‘’You are getting too comfortable around me now huh?’’



The student model arched her back and laughed with wide opened. It was a warm sight for Seohyun, because it had been quite some time since she last had any nice company. had unknowingly curved upwards, for the first time in years.



‘’Hey! You are smiling!’’ Yoona jumped up in excitement, acknowledging the fact that she had just witnessed a rare moment.



Seohyun turned away and pretended to admire the beautiful night scene of the surroundings as she took a seat on the bench. 



‘’Who said so? Your eyes must been playing tricks on you.’’ She put her hands into her jeans pocket. ‘’Say, do you know any girls that gives out a kind of special charisma? Like tall, dark and handsome, yet pretty at the same time.’’



A person popped out in Yoona’s mind instantly when she heard her working partner described the characteristics of a certain girl. She felt her heart beat twice the speed than usual. 



‘’Why did you ask?’’



‘’Well, the next assignment that we are doing would require two models. You are the main, and I need a sub. But all student models are fully booked for competitions. Sunny is going to work with Sooyoung so she’s out of my list.’’



‘’Of course, Sunny and Sooyoung unnie are the best student photographer and model pairing in our school. They are well known for their chemistry. So there is no way you can get Sooyoung unnie as your model.’’



‘’I don’t need to know about their chemistry, just tell me if you got a friend like this.’’ Seohyun shot the girl an annoyed look. 



‘’Give me some time. What is the theme anyways?’’



‘’Colours.’’ The girl fished out her camera and took pictures of the night lights. ‘’Black, white, green and blue would be it.’’



‘’Indoor filming?’’ Yoona leaned to take a look at the DSLR screen while Seohyun was checking the outcomes. She was a little too close but she was unaware. The other heart nearly bursts from the interaction that she never had with anyone before.



‘’No, I would like to do it in a forest. Trees to represent green and waterfalls to represent blue. You are white and the sub model will be black. That's why I need someone tanned.’’



‘’Sounds pretty interesting…’’ Yoona let out a yawn while she stretched. 



‘’Come on, let’s get going.’’



***



‘’I can’t believe Taeyeon actually did that!’’



‘’She nearly did it, but she didn’t.’’



‘’Yah! Why are you so nonchalant about it?!’’


Yuri knocked into Jessica who came to a sudden stop when they were heading back to the alternative’s apartment from the car park. The brown haired girl stumbled backwards and was about to fall when the taller girl reached out and caught her by her waist, pulling her in. 



‘’Watch your steps baby.’’ 



She gave a killer smile before she got pushed away by the blushing ice princess.



‘’Who’s your baby?! Go around calling girls names would just make you a flirt in Yoona’s eyes!’’



‘’Chill girl. Why are you so worked up about Taeyeon trying to kiss me? Tiffany pulled her away and kissed her in my place anyways. Was that jealousy that I smelled from you?’’



Yuri started sniffing Jessica playfully while the latter remained still. She knew exactly why she was so bothered by her best friend’s act towards her client back at the house. But… That wasn’t possible. She would never fall for someone in such a short period of time. Well, at least that’s what she thought. 



‘’Quit sniffing. The night’s getting so chilly. I want to get home as soon as possible.’’



The two girls were busy chatting as they were getting closer to their destination and failed to realize that there was a figure curling up like a ball outside the unit until a shivering voice called out weakly. 



‘’Unnie…’’



The twosome looked down at the pale looking girl who had a big bag beside her. They didn’t even have the time to react and the girl’s body hit the ground with a loud thud.



‘’Krystal!’’



The taller girl lifted up the freezing girl in a swift motion and carried her into the house, trying to place her down gently on the sofa while her sister turned up the heater and searched for hot packs frantically.



Being desperate for warmth, Krystal refused to loosen her grip around the neck. Yuri tucked her properly into her embrace before her sister came forward with the necessary items.



‘’Hug me tighter please…’’ She pleaded and cuddled closer when she felt those hands tightened. A feeling erupted within Jessica but she shook it off fast, knowing that it wasn’t the appropriate to turn green at such a moment. 



She placed the hot packs on Krystal’s face and body and spread the blankets across her. The originally painful expression had somehow softened a little, now that she was at much ease indoor with proper heat. 



‘’Here Krys, have some hot chocolate…’’



‘’Jessica…?’’ Krystal regained her consciousness and withdrew herself out from the cuddle when she realized that she was hogging onto her sister’s client. ‘’I’m so sorry Yuri unnie!’’



‘’Nah, it’s nothing. I better get going now.’’ Yuri waved her hands after she fixed her coat.



‘’She’s home Yuri! My sister is finally home!’’ Jessica shrieked just loud enough for the other girl to hear at the door. Tears were forming and one was threatening to escape from the corner of her eyes.



Yuri wiped away the droplet and brushed her fringe aside, giving a sincere smile. 



‘’Hurry in and make up with your sister. Be careful of your wound. See you yeah?’’



She nodded, mouthing a faint okay and received a merong as response. She giggled after shutting the door, colliding into her sister’s embrace as soon as she turned around.



‘’I’m sorry for leaving home like that without thinking about how you would feel. I was blinded by my hatred towards Daddy to identify that you were hurt too. Unnie, would you forgive your stupid and childish Soojungie please?’’



‘’Babo, I will never have to forgive you because I never blamed you. Am thankful that you came back to unnie. You are my precious sister you know? What was I supposed to do if something happened to you?’’



‘’It never came across my mind on how lost we could be without each other if Yuri unnie didn’t tell me anything. I was so worried when she notified me about your injury. Are you okay now?’’



Krystal broke the hug and inspected the bandaged hand with much concern while Jessica had a perplexed look on her face. 



‘’Yuri took me to the hospital already, I just have to go back for check-ups and change the medicine regularly. What did she tell you that urged you to come home?’’



The younger girl sipped on the hot chocolate her sister made for her and settled on the sofa again.



‘’She told me that you were injured, and that you were also a victim of this incident. It then dawned upon me that it was selfish for me to leave you in misery alone. So I decided to come home. Plus I really missed you like truck loads.’’



She leaned onto the shoulder when her older sister placed an arm around her. Jessica moved in and dawdle her nose on the other. That was their special way of showing affection. 



‘’I missed you like aeroplane loads.’’



‘’That’s so lame!’’ Krystal slapped her sister on the lap lightly. ‘’So is Yuri unnie just a client?’’



‘’You are asking the obvious Soojungie.’’



‘’But your actions speak otherwise. I saw how you grabbed onto her arm when she walked you to school that day.’’



Jessica’s eyes widened when she found out that her sister was fooling her, pretending to be asleep on the car back then. She plastered her face with an icy mask, glaring straight at her sister.



‘’You… Lied to me…?’’



A nervous laugh was heard and she shrugged her shoulders, giving an innocent look. ‘’I love you unnie! I love you I love you I love you~ I love Jessica Jung Soo Yeon~ Sooyeonie is the bestest unnie in the whole wide world!’’



The icy mask failed to remain and shattered into invisible pieces when a smile broke onto the face upon hearing the eighteen years old’s cheesy words. 



‘’Cut your acts! I’m not going to buy it!’’



‘’It’s free, Unnie. Should we buy Yuri unnie dinner to express our gratitude towards her?’’



Krystal took the phone on the table and saw the wallpaper of the two couple-liked girls. She pointed at the screen.



‘’You sure she is just a client, Jessica Jung? Who are you trying to kid here? Tell me honestly, do you like Yuri unnie?’’



The latter paused for a moment while she stared at the screen. She just couldn’t get her sight off the other girl in the picture. Jessica acknowledged that something was wrong and she needed to talk to Tiffany.



***



‘’Sunny, you left your lens in the class just now!’’ Yuri ran into the studio where her friend was at.



‘’Hello Yuri unnie!’’



To her surprise, her crush was there too. Her heart fluttered a little when she had eye contact with Yoona. The undeniable beauty captured her attention so bad.



‘’What’s up Yoona? Life’s fine?’’



‘’Still surviving.’’ She smiled. ‘’I was just about to look for you in your class.’’



‘’For… For me? Is there anything that I can do for you?’’



The conversation got interrupted when Sunny came along to collect her lens and said her thanks, then leaving the girls alone to talk. 



‘’I was wondering if you can do me a favour. Would you like to model with me under the youngest but skilful photographer of our school for our next upcoming assignment?’’



Yuri scratched the side of her head while her brows were locked together. She was debating on whether she should accept this hard-to-come-by offer or not, for she had never done modelling before. 



‘’I don’t know if I can pull it off… Plus, you sure I’m the one that the photographer would want?’’



‘’Hmm… Why not you wait for me in the next studio while I settle some things with Sunny unnie first? I will join you shortly.’’ Yoona beamed, showing her neat rows of teeth before she departed.



The remaining one made her way to the studio next door and caught the attention of the young girl who was printing pictures inside. 



‘’That’s it! You are the one!’’



Yuri explored the surrounding when the alternative stood up and exclaimed, pointing at her. She was pretty sure that nobody else was in the same space besides herself and the one approaching her.



‘’I’m sorry?’’



‘’I’m Seohyun, photographer of student model Im Yoona. You are the perfect candidate for my next photo shoot series. Would you like to model along with Im Yoona?’’



‘’Looks like my recommendation was right.’’ Yoona clapped her hands together as she made her way to the two girls. ‘’Yuri unnie, she was the youngest but skilful photographer that I was telling you about earlier on. So Seohyun, how’s my unnie? Good?’’



‘’Perfect. I’m more than willing to pay you double the amount of the market price. Please accept the offer!’’



‘’Yes unnie! I would really love to work with you!’’ 



She got tugged on her sleeves and the two younger girls were staring at her impatiently, demanding for a yes as reply. 



There was no way Yuri would ever reject her crush. Not even in her sleep would she ever expect herself to be able to model with Yoona. It was like a dream, too good to be true.



‘’I’m flattered… I would really like to help and you don't have to pay me a single cent. When do we start?’’



Seohyun flipped her calendar roughly and tapped her fingers against the table. She picked up a pencil from the table and drew a few circles. 



‘’This upcoming weekend should be it. But we have got a problem. We are lacking of manpower. Almost everyone is out of town for competitions.’’



‘’How many people are we short of?’’



‘’I need two to three more at least.’’



‘’Leave it to me then.’’ The tanned girl winked, assuring.