CHAPTER 16

LOVE CONTRACT

WOOOWWW....i soo happy  cz the permison ..so ..

 

i'll complete my update today....kekekekeke~

 

i hope my boss not here (my office today)...

 

opps sorry boss.....don't be mad this is for all yulsicshipper in AFF....^^

 




‘’I wonder what’s taking them so long...’’



Yoona muttered under her breath while she kept her sight fixed at the door, waiting for her companion to return.



‘’Yoona yah.’’



She turned her head over to the voice source and saw Yuri fiddling with her own collar. The younger girl tilted her head at that gesture for she didn’t understand.



‘’Come closer.’’



Yoona leaned her body forward across the table and Yuri did the same. The younger girl’s heart began to pick up speed and pumped rapidly. She watched her senior fixed her crumpled collar for her and was mesmerized by every single action.



‘’I was telling you to fix your collar. There, all done.’’ The tanned girl stared into those eyes and gave a smile, messing up the hair.



‘’Thanks Unnie...’’



She paused for a moment before she regained her composure and she placed a hand on her chest as she lay back on the sofa. She knew that she liked the latter all along, but it’s just that Yuri had never initiated any skin contact with her. She enjoyed the little interaction earlier on and hoped that it would last longer.



‘’Hey.’’



Someone pat her on the shoulder, startling her. She turned around only to find her photographer settling beside her.



‘’Yah, you scared me.’’



‘’Why, I’m sorry. What was on your mind?’’ Seohyun fanned herself with her hand. ‘’Is there a drink that I can have or something?’’



‘’Just some school stuff. Here, my drink. What took you so long?’’



Yoona grabbed a napkin from the table, gently wiping the beads of sweat off the forehead. The maknae looked at Hyoyeon that sat opposite her.



‘’Nothing, just had a little chat with Hyoyeon Unnie.’’



*FLASHBACK*



‘’You know what? I do like her. I do like Yoona.’’



Hyoyeon cocked her eyebrows and side-eyed the young girl. She was stunned by the bold reply, and she wasn’t expecting any answers.



‘’Aren’t you afraid that I might tell on you?’’



‘’You might, but you might not too. My instincts allowed me to trust you. So it’s all up to you to prove my sixth sense right, or wrong.’’



‘’Your character is definitely different from most of the people that I had come across. But thank you for believing me and of course, I would not spill the beans.’’



Their sight met and they smiled.



‘’Due to several issues, I thought I would never fall in love. I was a person full of hatred towards the world, towards everyone and everything around me. The way of meeting Yoona wasn’t the most pleasant or memorable one, but just as I was at my most vulnerable moment, she appeared. Sooner or later as we worked together more often, I got to see the beautiful side of life all thanks to her. She was like the brush of my life, brightening it with her laughter and smiles. I felt cared and loved. Maybe that’s how she treats everyone, but it was different for me. She was my only friend, and she was the only person that had ever managed to capture my heart. Oh and, I had never speak or smile as much as recently in my life for the past eight years until she barged into my world.’’



‘’I sense it. Your love for her was expressed through your words. Does she feel the same way?’’



‘’Sadly, no.’’ Seohyun gave a bitter simper. ‘’She... She likes Yuri.’’



‘’I beg your pardon? Yoona, she likes Yuri?’’



All Hyoyeon received was a nod. She was debating inside, unaware of whether she should be happy for Jessica that her job would be easier accomplished or be upset that her best friend would be heartbroken.



‘’Actually, I’m afraid.’’ The taller girl stared into the far as they walked. ‘’I’m afraid that one day, when Yoona gets together with Yuri, she would leave me. I would be all alone by myself, alone.’’



‘’Silly, you will never be alone once you get to know Kim Hyoyeon because we are friends now right? I’m always here whenever you need a pair of listening ear or some parking coupons.’’



She raised her fist, picking up the alternative’s hand and did a fist bump. Seohyun stared at the older girl for a minute and chuckled.



*END OF FLASHBACK*



***



‘’Alright, so I guess we would part here?’’



‘’I think so...’’



They were standing at the lift lobby of the Lover for Loan’s apartment after the dinner. Yuri held onto Jessica’s hands, staring at her with love and unwillingness of letting go. She swung their intervolved hands from side to side, pouting.



‘’But I don’t want to let you go…’’



‘’Are you whining now? That’s so cute.’’



The brown haired girl was pulled in for a hug and her head fit perfectly on the shoulder like as if it was moulded for her to rest on. She wrapped her hands around the waist, drowning in the pampering she was receiving. Her muscles relaxed whenever she was on her back.



‘’I’m only cute for you.’’



The shorter girl giggled but said no words. They just stood there with their bodies pressed closely, letting the night wind attack them but not feeling a slight of coldness.


‘’It’s getting late so I guess you better hurry up. I will see you tomorrow.’’



Yuri let go of her unceasingly, running her fingers through those silky long hair. Jessica nodded and waved with a small beam.



‘’Bye… Goodnight.’’



She walked backwards with their hands still locked together and it was stretched to the maximum already. Those fingers slowly broke apart. She was about to turn around when she got halted. Yuri closed in and pressed her lips on the forehead, keeping it there for a few good seconds before she stepped back.



‘’Goodnight Sica.’’



The alternative’s heart was bursting from the overwhelming action but she kept her cool. However, the grin on her face gave it all out that she was over the moon. She waved again and gotten the same response. Both girls had a bright smile plastered on their faces while they half skipped to their respective locations.



*vibrate*



Yuri received a message just as she started her engine, preparing to leave.



From : Unknown
To : Yuri
10:43PM



‘’Hi Unnie, I’m Krystal. Are you with my sister? I guess she forgot to charge her phone again because I can’t get to her. Can you please help me tell her that I’m staying at Sulli’s house tonight? Thanks~’’



***



Jessica opened the door to her apartment, only to be welcomed by a piece of pitch dark. She flicked on the lights and went straight to her sister’s room but no one was in there. She let out a few silent curses when she realized that she was all alone in the house. After all, the incident left her in a shaken mood that she had yet to overcome. Sitting on the sofa with her legs curled up in front of her chest, she kept her gaze on the phone beside her while it charged, wondering if she should ring up someone that she misses despite the short period of separation.



Maybe it was because she understood that she was loving somebody that didn’t belong to her, and that person might be gone anytime from then, resulting in her strong desire of being together as much as possible. The whole place was so quiet that Jessica could even hear the clock ticking every second. She saw the shadows of the trees moving against her windows and a cold shiver sent down her spine. She used to be fine being alone in an empty house, but not anymore.



She picked up her phone and dialled a number.



‘’Yes baby?’’



Her tense nerves loosened at once after several moments of waiting for the phone to get through. She let out a soft sigh of relief and the fear in her was slowly dispersing.



‘’I… I just called to see if you have reached home.’’



‘’I’m still driving. Do you miss me?’’



‘’You bet…’’ The brown haired girl whispered under her breath. ‘’Shouldn’t you reach home by now? What took you so long?’’



‘’Hmm… I’m not heading home now. I’m on my way to find a pretty girl.’’



She pouted, with Yoona’s image surfacing up her mind. She hoped she had the courage to ask Yuri to come to her place, accompany her and tuck her into bed however, she just couldn’t bring herself to request.



‘’Alright then, I’m just goin-‘’



DINGDONG!



‘’Is someone at your house?’’



‘’Yeah, give me a minute.’’



Jessica straightened the folds on her shirt before peeking through the tiny hole at the door to see who was the uninvited guest in the middle of the night. All she saw was her neighbour’s gate from opposite and she opened the door slightly, poking her head out to check the surrounding.



‘’Jessica!’’



The latter let out a big scream when someone popped up from below, scaring the guts out of her.



‘’YURI?!’’



She stepped back with her widened eyes and got a better view of the mystery guest. Yuri burst out laughing while she got slapped on her arms continuously, by the one who was still unable to recover from the sudden appearance of the younger girl but it didn’t last for too long. Jessica pounded into the embrace, locking her arms around the neck and cuddled the new arrival closed. Although she was indeed frightened at that junction, it was electrifying to know that she was the one that Yuri referred to on the phone.



‘’What are you doing here? I thought you were looking for someone?’’



‘’I found my sublimation already.’’



The tanned girl pecked the other on the cheek after settling onto the couch comfortably with Jessica leaning onto the crook of the neck, snuggling closer to snake her hands around the waist. They were half way through their conversation but one gave in to the wariness and drifted into sleep land.



The Lover For Loan looked up at the serene sleeping face of her client, gently caressing it. Tilting her head upwards to plant a kiss on the side, she buried her body into those holds as she closed her eyes.



‘’I love you, Yuri…’’



***



‘’Okay, so are you saying that Yoona likes Yuri too?’’



Hyoyeon nodded.



Tiffany stopped her tying on the keyboard in the office and looked up at her friend sitting opposite her across the working desk. She stood up to walk to her girlfriend who had fallen asleep on the single seated sofa, covering the petite body with her jacket and brushed the falling fringe back.



‘’Was that supposed to be a good news or bad news for us? Or to be specific, is it a food or bad news for Jessie?’’



Hyoyeon shrugged her shoulders. ‘’I have no idea. Should we break the news to Sica?’’



‘’We have to, it’s our duty. There’s only about a month and half left for her to do something to bring the two clients together.’’



‘’But it will break her heart!’’



Tiffany placed her hands on her friend’s shoulder. ‘’What happened to you Hyo? You have always drawn a clear distinction between private and business? What’s with the sudden change?’’



‘’Because the one involved this time round is our best friend. I wished we could come up with a better idea to help her.’’



‘’Trust me, I had tried to come up with a better solution to this situation but the final outcome depends on the three girls. No matter what we attempt to do, it’s still the feelings that matter.’’



Before any replies were made, a few burly men were seen outside at the counter of Perfect Lovers. They were big and tall, dressed smartly in black suits. Eying around the area while they waited for someone to serve them, one revealed a baseball bat on his hand.



‘’May I help, sir?’’



Tiffany and Hyoyeon went out to receive them, inferring that these people were probably under JungSoo.



‘’Where is Jung Jessica?’’ A man spoke with his low and intimidating voice. ‘’And tell her to bring Kwon Yuri.’’



‘’I’m sorry but you got the wrong place. If you don’t mind, please leave.’’



Tiffany was freaking out on the inside but showed no sign of her fear. She stood firmed while her equally petrified friend sneaked into the office at the back to wake Taeyeon up and called the police.



‘’What’s happening?’’



The oldest girl couldn’t quite gasp at the current situation, but she smelled the dangerous atmosphere as she slipped her hand into Tiffany’s, who was still dealing with the men.



‘’Don’t feign innocence right now. Speak up.’’



The man slowly gave a signal and the rest withdrew their weapons. Pointing the bat at the two girls, he shot a chagrin stare. Without any warnings, he swung it across the table, smashing all the valuable onto the carpeted ground.



‘’Tell me, or I will smash you next.’’