CHAPTER 1

LOVE CONTRACT

‘’Over my dead body! I am not going!’’ The yelling girl was exasperated by her friend’s constant pestering.



‘’Come on, I am trying to help here! Can you be more appreciative?’’



‘’Just leave me alone and I will be more than happy! It’s only eight in the morning! I really need to catch up on my sleep! I WANT TO SLEEP!’’



‘’Even I made an effort to wake up so early for your sake, can you at least pretend to be a little bit grateful?’’



‘’I didn’t force you! You did it on your own account! What’s more, I told you already. I don’t want to go to that company!’’



‘’It will just benefit you more! It won’t harm alright?’’



‘’What will people think about me if they were to find out? Me attending lessons on how to court a girl?! This is totally ridiculous!’’



‘’That girl you like isn’t just any other girls! She is our school’s belle Im YoonA! You better come with me! I am getting hungry already!’’



The latter shook her head, staring at her childhood best friend in disbelief. She couldn’t believe her best friend actually enrolled her for some random course named ‘’Perfect Lovers’’ to get coached on how to woo a girl.



After all, she was picked as the favourite hot date among her school’s guys and girls. She saw no need for extra knowledge on dating.



‘’What’s the point…’’



‘’Remember Nicole from the Kara clique? She had a crush on Goo Hara and she didn’t dare to make her first move until she went for the course! She might not be as popular as you but she was consider hot too wasn’t she?’’



Dragging her pillow on the ground and approached the other piece of furniture, the helpless girl slouched deeply into her big comfortable sofa, hugging the pillow and folded her arms across it. She rolled her eyes at the girl standing before her with hands on her waist.



‘’HURRY UP KWONYURI! GET CHANGED!’’



‘’I give up….. You win, Sooyoung… You win…’’







‘’Here we are!’’



‘Don’t talk when you are eating!’’ Yuri flicked a piece of chip that landed on her shoulder which literally flew out of Sooyoung’s mouth, her face was spelling disgust. ‘’Shikshin…’’



They travelled for almost half an hour before arriving at their destination. Sooyoung pushed open the door of a pink shop house and cold air greeted them.



The walls were decorated with pictures of couples and some thank you cards from the satisfied customers. Yuri saw a Polaroid of Nicole kissing Hara on her cheek and they looked so compatible. She was envious.



‘’If only it was Yoona and I……’’



‘’Welcome to the Perfect Lovers! Allow me to introduce myself! I am Kim Hyoyeon, one of the person in charge of this place. How may I help you?’’



‘’Yes please. I am Choi Sooyoung and I called a few days ago, asking for a Lover For Loan.’’



‘’Ahh yes! So you are Sooyoung shi? Hold on a moment while I go print new sets of information for the both of you. Have a seat please.’’ Hyoyeon ushered the two tall girls into a small but well furniture room before shutting the door closed.



‘’Yah Choi Sooyoung! I thought we were coming for lessons? What’s with the loaning of a lover?!’’ Apparently Yuri had no particular idea about how the whole thing operates.



‘’You have to loan a personal lover to teach you all the things about romance for a period time. She will shape you into the perfect lover that all girls would yearn for.’’



‘’There’s no way I’m doing this! Let’s get out of here!’’ Yuri was about to head to the door before she was pulled back by a huge force from her back.



‘’You saw the picture of Nicole and Hara didn’t you? Unless you tell me you feel nothing, then we will leave this place immediately.’’



‘’I feel noth-‘’



Sooyoung glared hard at Yuri with her big eyes, making her swallow back her lie. She wondered who was actually the older one. Sooyoung can be really scary at times.



‘’Nothing but enviousness…….’’



Yuri swears she saw the shikshin smirked from corner of her eyes even though she was hanging her head low.



‘’Sorry for taking such a long time, the printer got a little cocked up. Here are your notes. Take your time to read through and decide. Feel free to ask anything if you have questions in mind or any doubts that you want to clear. I will try to answer all your unknowns.’’



Hyoyeon came in with two sets of information, handing the two girls one set each. It was still warm, fresh from the photocopy machine.








^INFORMATIONS^
STEP ONE -> Choose your Lover For Loan
STEP TWO -> Decide the duration of loan
STEP THREE -> Sign the contract
STEP FOUR -> Let the coaching begins! (:

^RULES AND REGULATIONS^
¬ Contract will be kept confidential in order to protect customers and our Lovers For Loan



¬ Perfect Lovers will not be responsible for any fail confessions made



¬ Durations are divided into short term* and long term**



*Short Term : One Month – Six Months
**Long Term : Seven Months and above



¬ Contract can be extended or terminated when it comes to an end



¬ Limit of skinship will be determined by Lover For Loan



¬ Any customers that have inordinate ambitions towards any of Lover For Loan will be blacklisted and reported



¬ Amount of contract will be calculated by duration



¬ Both customer and Lover For Loan are not allowed to fall for each other. This is to make sure our Lovers For Loan stay professional during work



¬ If confession is made before contract ends, Perfect Lovers will charge by rounding up/down, depending on the days left before the month ends



¬ A minimum hour of three hours are to be spend with your respective Lover For Loan for coaching sessions



¬ In whichever case that happens, Perfect Lovers will stand by our Lovers For Loan



^END OF CONTRACT^




‘’It sounds like we are at Build A Bear.’’ Sooyoung chuckled at her own joke. Yuri face palmed herself for her embarrassing friend.



‘’We actually get to choose our own Lover For Loan?’’ The tanned girl placed her chin on the table, questioning Hyoyeon without looking up. She was blushing, for the fact that she couldn’t help but imagine about her and Yoona in a relationship.



‘’But of course! We can also help by assigning you a Lover For Loan, or LFL in short, according to your profile. It would be an extra service, but for such a handsome looking customer, it will be on the house if you need it.’’ The girl behind the table flashed a big smile, her friendliness definitely had seized Yuri’s attention and interest. She shrugged her shoulders. Maybe it was worth a try.



‘’Assign one for her please would you? I bet a newbie like my friend here will have no idea on who to pick.’’



Feeling insulted by the ugly truth, Yuri gave the younger girl a hard punch on her arm, which was enough to send her flying off her chair. Hyoyeon giggled and Sooyoung burst out laughing.



‘’No problem. I would love to help. How long would you like to set your contract for?’’ The lady boss started taking out a pen, preparing to fill up the paper.



‘’Hmm… Most probably a short term? Say, three months from now?’’ Yuri just nodded at her friend’s suggestion. She had no idea who her Lover For Loan was, but she knew she was secretly anticipating it.



After a few more questions and explanations, it was time to sign the contract. Hyoyeon pushed it in front of Yuri, signalling her to sign it. But before the latter could pick up the pen, she was interrupted by a knock on the door, followed by a sweet voice.



‘’Hyo, Fany said you called for me?’’



A gorgeous looking, brown haired girl was at the door. Her body was slightly leaning against the door frame, showing off her perfect slim bodyline. She was dressed in an orange tank top with a grey hoodie, a pair of black jeans and flats. Simple but yet elegant. A delightful smell of strawberry lingered in the room, coming from the direction of the beautiful lady.



‘’Come in Sica. I want you to meet our dashing new client, Kwon Yuri. This lady is her friend, Choi Sooyoung. Yuri shi, Jessica will be your Lover For Loan starting from today onwards, until three months later.’’



Yuri must admit that Jessica was pretty. No wait, pretty isn’t enough to describe. Her beauty was breath taking, next in line with Yoona. She couldn’t take her eyes off her Lover For Loan. She was beginning to like the whole idea and how the thing operates.



‘’Hi, my name is Jung Jessica. Nice to meet you. Hope we will work well together in the future.’’ The petite girl held out her hand to Yuri, a wide grin plastered on her face.



‘’I am Kwon Yuri. Nice meeting you too. I’m sure we will. Please guide me well.’’ She gladly took the hand before her, only to find that it was icy. Nevertheless, she put on her best smile ever, wanting her ‘’lover’’ to have a good impression of her.



‘’Alright, so your coaching class will start immediately after you sign the contract. So, Yuri shi?’’ Hyoyeon reminded the girl who was still holding on Jessica’s small hand about the contract before anyone forgets about it.



Sooyoung sensed that her best friend was going to benefit a lot from this course, and she was not least happier than anyone else in the room. Despite she foresees that it was going to cost the earth, she knew and hope that the output of her money will be worth.



‘’Thank you for choosing us Perfect Lovers, our Lover For Loan will make sure your money is put to absolute good use. Sooyoung shi, can you please kindly follow me to the counter outside so I can explain the last bit of detail regarding our partnership?’’ Hyoyeon clapped her hands together after the tanned girl signed the contract, then leading Sooyoung out of the room.



Yuri was left alone with her Lover For Loan and she had no idea what to say or do. All she did was pretending to explore the room a little, from corners to corners, but yet taking small looks at the girl in front of her at the same time.



‘’So… I assumed you understand how the whole thing works now right?’’



Jessica slowly approached the taller girl, tracing the outline of the table with her table. Yuri gave a slight nod and shifted backwards, seeing that the girl was moving towards her.



Eventually she reached the end of the small room, her back against the cold hard wall and the girl up close to her. Their faces were merely a fist apart. Jessica s her hands around the nervous girl’s skinny waist before examining her beautiful features. Yuri could feel the hot breath of Jessica’s on her face, and her heart was racing like a sports car. Once again, the strawberry smell filled her nostrils. Jessica wiped away those beads of sweat forming on Yuri’s forehead with the end of her hoodie sleeves and tilted her head towards the ear.



‘’From this moment onwards till three months later, you, Kwon Yuri, only belong to me, Jung Jessica.’’