08 NEIGHBORS

Clown's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3RD POV

"Wait you just moved in?!" Bo Yun shouted out after hearing what came out of J-Hope's mouth, Bo Yun looked at J-Hope with horror in her eyes.

"Yeah, 607 Seoul Loop! Why?" J-Hope nods as he pointed to the house with a moving truck in front of it. 

"...You're that new family that's moving in..." Bo Yun's eyes widen even more as her arms and legs start trembling.

"In...where?" J-Hope questioned as he was confused with Bo Yun's words, J-Hope moved around to try and see Bo Yun's face and saw her trembling, still.

"Next door..." Bo Yun whispered but J-Hope was close enough to her for him to hear her almost unauditable words.

"Next door...? I'M YOUR NEIGHBOR?!?!" J-Hope shouted in Bo Yun's ear while he jumps up and down with a happy face on.

"Sadly..." Bo Yun mumbled to herself as she started walking away but J-Hope was still close enough to hear her words, J-Hope ran toward Bo Yun after he head her say that.

"What do you mean sadly that means I can stay with you even when you're at home! I live right next to YOU NOW!" J-Hope said almost too dramatically, J-Hope ran around as Bo Yun tries to ignore the lunatic next to her.

"Being neighbors doesn't mean anything." Bo Yun said emotionless as J-Hope on the other hand was too happy about this.

"What are you talking about?! We can visit each others homes! We can walk around the neighborhood togeth--" "This neighborhood is dangerous..." Bo Yun cut in J-Hope's happiness as J-Hope starts to calm down a bit and started walking with Bo Yun.

"It doesn't look like it." J-Hope said as he skimmed through the neighborhood and looked at the forest behind the houses.

"Well it is, you don't know what goes on here. What happens on the streets, who goes in the woods, and where they'll be found later." Bo Yun whispered in a scary tone which made J-Hope shiver at her words.

"Y-you're freaking me out..." J-Hope stuttered as his hands started trembling and his eyes looking around again, Bo Yun leans in to his ears.

"Good." Bo Yun said then laughed wickedly as she made it to her house and J-Hope's next door,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter