19 PAST

Clown's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BO YUN POV

"Yah, J-Hope! Wake up!" I shouted at the lifeless boy who was sleeping on the living room couch, I shake him to wake him up and finally I got some movement.

"What time is it?" J-Hope asked without opening his eyes to look himself, I leaned over towards the door to see the clock.

"It's 8 A.M." I stated as I heard J-Hope groan then moved deeper into the couch, I let out a sigh in frustration.

"5 more minutes umma." J-Hope said and I furrow my eyebrows, what'd he call me? 

"YAH, I AM NOT YOUR UMMA, NOW WAKE UP JUNG HOSEOK!" I shouted as I grabbed a nearby pillow and I started beating him with it.

"Huh, Bo Yun? OW, okay I'm UP!" J-Hope said as he grabbed the pillow out of my hands to prevent me from hitting him anymore, I mean if he just woke up I wouldn't have had to do such thing.

"Why'd you even wake me up?" J-Hope questioned as he rubbed his eyes then opened one to look at me, I shake my head as I walked over towards a window.

"The storm is over and it's all sunny skies." I said cheerfully as I pointed out towards the window while J-Hope stretched and then hopped off the couch.

"So what do you suggest we do?" J-hope asked as I thought a little then I pointed my index finger up as I had an idea.

"Let's walk around the lake." I told him my plan for the day as J-Hope nods his head in agreement.

"Sure." He said as he walked towards the door and slid on slippers as I followed him and opened the front door.

"Woah, it is sunny!" J-Hope said as he ran out the door and into the grassy field next to the lake.

"Mmmm, don't you just feel the sunlight absorbing into your skin?" I asked as I followed him towards the field then I walked over to the lake and looked at my reflection. Just then J-Hope's reflection came beside me in the water as I looked to my right.

"I feel it, it's a beautiful day." J-Hope said as he gestured towards the pebbled road that looped around the lake.  

"Bo Yun?" I heard J-hope's voice as we both walked side-by-side together, I kept my head held high as I closed my eyes.

"Hmm?" I hummed as I raised my arms up to feel more of the sunlight that surrounded us, I smile in the sensation taking over my body.

"Why would you leave....?" J-Hope suddenly asked as my hands die down and my eyes flutter open then I looked up at him.

"Because... I've known for a long time now that Jong likes me." I simply replied as I walked out of the rocky passage and towards the lake.

"But I love you!" J-Hope shouted as my feet stopped walking and my breathing became uneven, it's not like it's the first time he said something like that. I didn't bother turning around as I stepped closer towards the lake to see my reflection.

"Well, he's loved me since he moved into the neighborhood. I just met you last month, so I guess Jong has loved me longer." I mumbled the last part as I looked at myself but then a drip of water fell down from my cheeks and my reflextion slowly went away.

"Bo Yun... I've known you my whole entire life, I loved you then and I still love you now." J-Hope said as I felt his arm next to mine, I turn towards him and tilted my head.

"Wha--" "That song I sang to you... I wrote that when I was 8, after I moved away and left your side..." J-Hope interrupted me as I look at his with a really confused look on my face.

"J-Hope, what are you talking about?!" I asked as I turned to face him while he bent down and picked up a flat stone.

"You've changed Bo Yun, but now you've changed back." J-Hope said as he skimmed the rock across the lake, hopping above it.

"What do you mean I've changed back?" I quoted his words as he turn towards me with innocent eyes that were full of sorrow.

"It's been

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter