09 JUST LEAVE

Clown's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3RD POV

"Are you sure this plan will work hyung?" Joon questioned his older brother, Jong, with Joo, the youngest, in the back not saying a word about their so-called plan.

"Of course! I'm Shin Jong!" Jong shouted as he pulled out his keys to his car, Joon looked at Joo with a boring look on his face.

"You know, you should talk more kiddo." Joon told Joo as Jong pushed the front doors of the school open and walked out. Joon and Joo both followed with no words as they all saw Bo Yun walk out of the other door on the other side of the school, Jong gave his younger brothers a look and nodded his head toward Bo Yun. 

"C'mon moron." Joon quietly shouted at Joo as they both scattered around the place before Bo Yun comes by. Jong went in his car and opened the engine as he saw Bo Yun coming their way.

"Hey Bo--" Joon stopped as they both saw J-Hope approach Bo Yun with no problem, the two younger brothers looked at their oldest brother for help but Jong just gave them a nod saying to go on with the plan.

"Bo Yun!" "Hey!" The two shouted while waving their hands like it was a coincidence that they bumped into Bo Yun.

"Hey..." Bo Yun trailed off as she looked at J-Hope who seemed uncomfortable, "What's up?" Bo Yun added to get straight to the point why they were talking to her.

"Us three were about to go get something to... eat, you in?" Joon said as he leaned against his brothers car. Bo Yun looked at the three Shin's then back to J-Hope who didn't seem to like the idea.

"So you up for it?" Joon asked as Bo Yun looked at his hand which was extend out to her, Bo Yun happily grabbed it as he started pulling her towards the car. 

"I can eat." Bo Yun said before a hand grabbed her wrist, stopping her from going in the car.

"Hamija." J-Hope said as he grabbed Bo Yun's other hand, Bo Yun gave him a look which told J-Hope not to worry.

"It's okay, I know these guys." Bo Yun replied back as she slid his hands off of hers and started walking off with Joon and Joo.

"I still don't think it's safe." J-Hope managed to say before she got in the car, Bo Yun turn around to look at him as she gave him a confused look.

"It's cool J-Hope, I said I know them!" Bo Yun said as she was about to get in the car, but J-Hope yanked her out and pulled her over to him. 

"J-Hope

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter