13 TALENTS

Clown's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

J-HOPE POV

I took Bo Yun's words seriously as the night was coming to an end, and so was Bo Yun's birthday party.

"I hoped you had a great birthday Bo Yun." I said as Bo Yun handed me my jacket back, "Thanks." I added as I opened the front door.

"Thanks to you, I actually did." Bo Yun complemented with a small smile as I had a big one on my face.

"Thanks for letting me celebrate it with you." I thanked her again as we both stepped onto the porch outside as I heard Bo Yun chuckle.

"Well you kind of blackmailed me but I have to agree, it was fun." Bo Yun said as I turned around to see her smiling which made me smile too.

"You welcome then." I joked as Bo Yun raised her head and pointed towards my house.

"Just go J-Hope." She told me and I let out a chuckle as I jumped off the porch then started walking over to my place.

"Goodnight!" I yelled at her as I stepped on to my porch and waved goodbye to Bo Yun who just shakes her head and walks in her house, I let out a sigh as I opened my door with a smile.

I walked up to my room and looked up some music that I could dance well to, then some rap beats I could easily get use to, and then look in to my lyrics notebook to find a song I could sing to. My parents weren't coming home until the end of the week so I could practice all I want without any interruptions.

"Okay, I think I got that dance down. Now for raaap." I said to myself as I was finally finished with a dance I made up with some smooth music and beat. I recorded my beatboxing then played it over and started spiting some rhymes along with it.

"Now...which song should I sing...?" I questioned myself as I flipped through pages of my notebook, I stopped at the one I title 'I Like It'

"This is the one." I said slowly as I got out my keyboard and started playing a tune to match my lyrics.

I stayed up til 3 A.M as I started drifting off to sleep on my keyboard which was on top of my desk.

*BEEEP BEEEP BEEEP BEEEP* I heard my alarm clock ring as I slowly rise from my desk to turn it off, groaning in pain because I slept on top of a keyboard.

"Man..." I groaned as I stood up from my chair and stretched a little. I looked at my alarm clock and it said 9:20 A.M, I sighed as I only had six hours of sleep but it was for a good thing. I scanned my room as I saw my notebook opened on the same page with music notes next to them. I walked over and grabbed my notebook and played along with my keyboard. I then played back my beatboxing and started my rap I had written down for fun. Finally I practiced my dance again, after I ended the dance I glanced at the clock again. 10:30 A.M. I smiled then walked into my bathroom to take a shower and to get out of these sweaty clothe.

"I guess it's time to show Bo Yun." I said to myself as I fixed my hair and patted down my clothe as I walked out and grabbed my keyboard then ran downstairs. I walked towards the front door and grabbed a jacket as I opened the door. I jogged over to Bo Yun's place with a bright smile planted on my face in how excited I was for Bo Yun to see my talent. I hopped onto her porch then knocked on the door, soon after Bo Yun answered it with her paj

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter