02 MATH FUN

Clown's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3RD POV

"Well it's nice to meet you Bo Yun." J-Hope said excitingly with a gentle smile, Bo Yun stares at their hands.

"Okay then, can I have my hand back?" Bo Yun asked as J-Hope nervously let's go of her hand then smiles at Bo Yun.

"Thanks..." Bo Yun slowly said as they both turned back to face the front, they see some equations on the white board.

"J-Hope, would you like to try the first one?" The teacher asked as she held out the marker for him, J-Hope hestitated to get up.

"Umm, I'm not really a math person," J-Hope said as he took the marker, "But I can try." He added as he looked at the board. 3x + 73 = 6x - 8  Find x...

"You umm, add... 73?" J-Hope said confusingly causing Bo Yun to laugh, the teacher looks at Bo Yun and points to Bo Yun.

"Choi Bo Yun, why don't you help Hoseok?" She asked as Bo Yun stares at her teacher with a blank expression but decided to get up. Bo Yun grabbed the marker from J-Hope's hand and walked toward the problem.

"First you subtract 3x to 6x, then you add 8 to 73 which turns to be 81. To find x you divide 81 by 3x which is 3, so x is 27." Bo Yun explained as she solved the equation, she gave the marker back to J-Hope and walked back to her seat.

"Uh, yes Miss Choi is correct!" The teacher said as if she was surprised at Bo Yun's answer to the problem. J-Hope takes his seat next to Bo Yun again, J-Hope turns to look at Bo Yun.

"Thank you..." J-Hope said as Bo Yun keeps her eyes on the board but she speaks up.

"Don't mention it." Bo Yun grabs her notebook from under her desk, the notebook was all covered with drawings and writing around each page and cover. 

"Nice drawings, and what does the writing s--" "Yah..." Bo Yun cut J-Hope's quesiton short, as she closed her notebook and looked at J-Hope annoyingly.

"I just wanted to know... so what's it say?" J-Hope grabbed Bo Yun's notebook and opens up the notebook, but Bo Yun doesn't make an attempt to get it back.

Sometimes, I want to ask you how your day was today
Now I’m good at eating greasy pasta
How about you? Do you still not like pickles?...

"Pickles? Greasy pasta? Are you like hungry?" J-Hope asked after reading the lyrics of Zelo's rap in their new song, Coffee Shop.

I’m eventually getting used to life without you, it’s pretty decent
When I hear about you, I can laugh now
I lean against the sunny window and put in my earphones
Again today...

"Are you depressed now?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter