21 PROMISES

Clown's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3RD POV

"The guys are going to be fine, stop worrying." J-Hope told Bo Yun as they walked out of the hospital, after they both dropped off BTS to let their wounds be healed properly.

"I know..." Bo Yun whispered as J-Hope could see Bo Yun's sudden sadness, J-Hope walked closer to Bo Yun and puts an arm over her shoulders.

"Why do you look like something's bothering you?" J-Hope questioned as he leaned over to see Bo Yun's head down.

"Well, now that you've reminded me of my past... I've forgiven Joonho and now I know why he left. But now I have to say, that I realized something from our journey.... That I love you Jung Hoseok." Bo Yun mumbled the last part as she looked the other way to avoid any awkwardness.

"I know." J-Hope stated as he pulled Bo Yun in for a hug, which made Bo Yun a little confused.

"You know..." Bo Yun repeated as she looked at him, just to see that he had a smirk planted across his face.

"Well you did say it like 5 times in Jong's face, and the others were there too, so..." J-Hope confirmed Bo Yun's questioning look, Bo Yun's face fell as she pushed J-Hope off her and they started walking towards the lake field.

"Meeh." Bo Yun murmured as she stepped onto the soft grass with her shoes on. She took off her sneakers as she spun around in the field while J-Hope following behind her.

"I don't... I love him," "J-Hope...." J-Hope started but was warned to stop by Bo Yun, J-Hope keeps on following Bo Yun around the field.

"You heard me, I love him...," "Yah..." J-Hope trailed off again as Bo Yun turned around to face him and gave him a cold glare.

"No... that's false. You may love me, but not as much as J-Hope loves me--" "SHUT UP!" J-Hope was cut off by Bo Yun's yelling, J-Hope only chuckles at her reaction but he goes on,

"And you may have loved me for 10 years but J-Hope has loved me for 18 years...I love him ju--" "I HATE YOU, SHUT UP!!" Bo Yun finally snapped as she pushed J-Hope away from her.

"It's your words Bo Yun. Your loving, kind words." J-Hope stated as he moved closer towards her but she only backed away.

"Shut up, I'm leaving." Bo Yun glared at him one last time as she twirled around and started walking away but J-Hope reached out and grabbed her wrist, causing her to stop.

"Don't..." J-Hope said softly as Bo Yun turns around to look at him.

"If you're just going to tease me, I can always love someone els--" Just then J-Hope pulled Bo Yun in and landed a kiss on her lips while his hands were at her waist. Bo Yun didn't have enough time to react by the kiss when J-Hope pulled back.

"Can you love someone else now?" J-Hope asked as Bo Yun lets out a chuckle, she got

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter