03 ENGLISH TRUTH

Clown's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3RD POV

"Okay class, Mr. Lee is coming in to teach you all--" "English, we know what he teaches." Bo Yun interrupted Miss Oh, they all knew the students stay in the same classroom as the teachers rotate every hour and a half. It usually takes a couple minutes for each of the switching to go on so Bo Yun listens to her music as J-Hope keeps on reading your notebook.

[CR: EXO -WOLF]

That’s right wolf. I’m a wolf. Awhooo~

Ah I love you~
I’m a wolf and you’re a beauty.
That’s right wolf. I’m a wolf. Awhooo~
Ah I love you~
I’m a wolf and you’re a beauty...

 

"What are you doing?" J-Hope suddenly asked as he saw Bo Yun doing wolf cries and putting her hands up to her ears as if she was a wolf.

"Dancing to EXO Wolf." Bo Yun replied as she continued to dance to the song with enthusiasm. 

"Can I listen?" J-Hope hesitatingly asked Bo Yun as she looked at him and passes him a side of her headphone.

"AWHOOO--" "Yah, not that loud," Bo Yun shouted at J-Hope as the chorus came in, J-Hope nods as he dances along, "And you do the ears like this..." Bo Yun threw her hands up to her ears with a twist like it was in the dance.

"Like this?" J-Hope questioned as he idly put his hands up to his ears while Bo Yun sits there shaking her head.

"What people say is true.." Bo Yun began but didn't finish, leaving J-Hope's curiosity get the best of him.

"What'd they say is true?" J-Hope finally asked when he has enough confidence, Bo Yun turned towards him and gave him a smile while putting her hand on his shoulder.

"They say annoying people can't do anything..." Bo Yun chuckled when she saw J-Hope's face after she said that. Just as J-Hope was about to say something the teacher came in and saw everyone chatting among themselves.

"AHEM... oh great now that I have your attention, we can now begin English." The En

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter