07 BUSTED

Clown's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3RD POV

"Okay class, we'll see if your experiments are a success tomorrow, you're FREE!" The teacher shouted as everyone ran back to their seats to pack up to leave but others to another class that they had to pay extra to take.

Bo Yun loves dancing but her family couldn't pay the fee for the class so Bo Yun couldn't take the extra class. But that didn't stop her from taking that class, Bo Yun has been sneaking in the classes so she can learn more about dancing. 

Bo Yun walks out the classroom with J-Hope behind her but she turns left and J-Hope notices so he starts to follow her, because he knew that the way out of school was to the right. J-Hope follows Bo Yun until she went into the girls bathroom, J-Hope hides behind the wall til she walked out. She walks out with a change of clothe, more of a exercise clothing.

After a couple minutes Bo Yun walks into a different building and went in the back door, J-Hope didn't know where this was but he was curious and also terrified. J-Hope decided to keep on following Bo Yun. He hesitatingly went in to the back and saw Bo Yun climbing up a ladder and toward a window. 

"What are you doing?" J-Hope asked in a low voice to disguise himself but he didn't know that Bo Yun would turn around.

"Huh? J-HOPE!" Bo Yun shouted as her foot stepped off the top of the ladder and she starts to lean away the window, J-Hope's eyes widen as he runs toward Bo Yun. Bo Yun closes her eyes as she was ready to land on her back, precisely be brusied. But instead she felt arms around her, her eyes futtered open to see J-Hope's face. She then noticed that J-Hope caught her when she fell, J-Hope sees Bo Yun thinking as he smiles at her. "You were also very clumbsy..." He thought as he shook her a little.

"Hey, how long are you going to keep me holding you like this?" J-Hope questioned as the two of them has been in that position for a while now, Bo Yun blinks her eyes as she snaps back into reality.

"Why? Am I that heavy?" Bo Yun said already irritated, J-Hope looks at her with innocent eyes as he spoke up.

"No, no, no! Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter