15 THE THREE SHIN'S

Clown's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3RD POV

*Clap clap clap clap clap* 

The sound of slow mockingly claps made Bo Yun and J-Hope turn their attention towards the door, to see Jong walking in following him was Joon and Joo.

"Pfft, you're her parasite?" Joon scoffed as he nudged Jong and Joo to what they heard Bo Yun and J-Hope said to each other.

"Well like any annoying organism, parasites are meant to be squashed..." Jong said as J-Hope took a step back while Bo Yun slowly walks toward them.

"Jong--YAH, let go!!" Joo grabbed Bo Yun and shoved her towards the exit as J-Hope leaps over to her but Joon got a hold of him before J-Hope could even get to Bo Yun.

"BO YUN!" J-Hope shouted as Joo slammed the door closed while pulling Bo Yun out with him, leaving J-Hope alone with Jong and Joon.

* O U T S I D E *

"Yah, Joo!" Bo Yun shouted as Joo lets Bo Yun go but keeps her outside of the classroom by slamming his hand next to her head.

"Bo Yun, listen to me. Jong and Joon are going crazy because of you and J-Hope, they really don't like you two to be with each other." Joo said as Bo Yun looks at him with a little glare in her eyes.

"Well tell them to deal with it!" Bo Yun shouted as she turned the other way but Joo just slammed his other hand to that side and stopped her from escaping.

"No, Bo Yun. You don't get it." Joo said as Bo Yun sighs and leaned against the wall behind her then looked up at Joo.

"What don't I get?" Bo Yun asked, trying to keep calm because Joo was the good one among his brothers.

"They're planning on actually killing him--" "Kill who?!" Bo Yun cut in Joo's words as she pushes Joo away from her and headed towards the classroom but Joo grabbed her back.

"BO YUN!" Joo shouted for the first time as Bo Yun looked at him a bit frightened by his tone that he never let out, "Sorry... but you need to listen to me, and you can't tell my hyungs about this." Joo quietly said as he loosen his grip on Bo Yun.

"Fine..." Bo Yun said as she touched her wrist as Joo walked further away from the classroom while Bo Yun follows him.

"Okay, now as I was saying--" "Killing J-Hope?" Bo Yun interrupted as Joo looks at her while Bo Yun shrugs and lets Joo continue, "Yeah, so you know that Jong hyung like loves you and Joon hyung is just following what Jong hyung is doing, right?" Joo questioned as Bo Yun slowly nods her head and Joo nods his head, understandingly.

"Jong hyung loves you enough to actually kill anyone in the way of his love for you. That is when J-Hope makes his way in to this situation, Jong hyung and Joon hyung has seen you two together a lot and sees you getting along with him..." Joo trails off as Bo Yun got impatient and wanted Joo to get straight to the point already.

"What about it?" Bo Yun asked irritatingly as she leans on the wall as she's gotten too impatient.

"Okay, I can see you are getting impatient so I'll just cut to the chase. I need you to get away from here, get away from us and J-Hope." Joo said as to Bo Yun, his words just entered her brain and she was taken back by his words.

"What?! You want me to do WHAT?!" Bo Yun shouted out loud, a bit too loud which triggered Joo to cover .

"SHHHH, Bo Yun!" Joo said louder than his usual quiet self as Bo Yun slapped his hand away and looked at him.

"Why do you want me to go away?!" Bo Yun asked loudly as Joo signaled her to be quiet but Bo Yun didn't listen.

"To keep J-Hope alive! I know you care about him and--" "I do NOT care about that annoying pest!!" Bo Yun cuts in Joo's explanation to the problem, Joo grabs both her shoulders to try and calm her down.

"Whatever you want yourself to believe but I know that you do! Now, please! You have to..." Joo trails off as Bo Yun s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter