05 KNOCKED OUT

Clown's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3RD POV

"Where we going now?" J-Hope questioned as the hour came to an end signaling it was the end of lunch, Bo Yun looks at where everyone was going.

"Gym!" Bo Yun shouted as they walked to the lower floor toward the gym, J-Hope looked sad.

"I hate sports, and I don't do exercising." J-Hope whines as they walked out the cafeteria, Bo Yun chuckle at his whining.

"Don't be such an annoying wimp." Bo Yun told J-Hope as they followed the other students, but first J-Hope had to get his uniform from the office. Bo Yun just remembered that her uniform was in her backpack, she ran out of the office when J-Hope just got his uniform and saw Bo Yun run out.

"Where you going Bo Yun?!" J-Hope shouted as Bo Yun made it up the stairs, she turned around to see J-Hope walking towards the stairs.

"I left mine in class, don't follow me." Bo Yun yelled as she hoped up the other flight of stairs but J-Hope didn't know where to go.

"WAIT, I don't know where to GO!" J-Hope shouted as he paniced a little, Bo Yun heard him and shook her head.

"Follow the others!" Bo Yun shouted back as J-Hope heard her in a faint voice, he looked around to see them all go down the stairs. Bo Yun ran in to the class room and grabbed her uniform as she didn't feel like taking the stairs again so she just went in to the elevator.

 

"Okay sports, we're going to play Knock-Out today!" The coach yelled as everyone came out with their gym uniforms.

"Oh the new kid, does anyone want to show the newbie how it's done?" The coach questioned the students just as Bo Yun came out of the locker room, "How about you Bo Yun?" The coach asked as Bo Yun pulls out her hairband and puts her hair up.

"What about me?" Bo Yun questioned after finsihing putting her hair up, everyone quietly laughs to themselves as J-Hope looks at Bo Yun.

"Show us how knock-out is done." The coach comanded as Bo Yun nods her head, "With...?" Bo Yun questioned as the coach pointed to J-Hope. J-Hope waves awkwardly toward Bo Yun as her shoulders slum down.

"Fine...give me a ball." Bo Yun demanded as one of the students with the ball passed it to her, then Bo Yun and J-Hope walk toward the basketball court.

"You know how to play right?" Bo Yun asked as she dribbled the ball a couple times, J-Hope nods as he steps behind Bo Yun.

"AND START!" The coach shouted as Bo Yun threw the basketball toward the net, swish, she made it in. J-Hope then threw th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter