18 LAKE HOUSE

Clown's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3RD POV

"J-Hope, where are you going?" Jin said as J-Hope stopped his tracks and looked back at the group of boys behind him.

"I'm finding Bo Yun!" J-Hope shouted as he looks around the area then he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"She can be anywhere." Suga said as he patted him, just as thee other members came closer to the two in front.

"You're right... Can you guys help me?" J-Hope questioned as he looked at each of the members with pleading eyes.

"Of course!" Jungkook and Jimin yelled out loud as the others started pumping thier fist up in the air.

"Suga and I can go to the airport." Jin offered as he looked at Suga who happily nods, they were the only two that are old enough to drive.

"Me and Rap Monster can run to the train station." Jimin suggested as Rap Monster sighed but nods, the train station wasn't as far away as the airport.

"So that leaves me and V can scour the school campus." Jungkook said as he high fived V with a face that said he would not fail.

"And I'll look around the neighborhood again, that's good. If you find her, come here and tell me. I'm counting on you guys." J-Hope said as he made a hwaiting sign with his hands as the others ree to him.

"Man we all go this, right guys?" Rap Monster shouted as everyone starts laughing.

"Hell yeah!" Everyone shouted as they pumped their fist in the air once again.

"Okay, scatter!" Suga shouted as he made a gesture for everyone to go to their spots to help find Bo Yun.

"But it looks like it's going to pour soon." V said as he looked up at all the dark cloud above them, J-Hope looks at the young boy.

"SO FIND HER QUICKLY!" J-Hope shouted as everyone separated, Jin and Suga to the parking lots, Jimin and Rap Monster running the other way, then Jungkook and V turning around leaving J-Hope running towards his neighborhood.

J-Hope runs across the street as he looks at every inch around Bo Yun's house then towards their neighbors houses. J-Hope starts thinking of where Bo Yun would hide to if she felt threatened or scared of something.

"Where can you be Bo Yun?" J-Hope quietly said to himself as he felt a drop of water fall down onto his cheek, he looked up to see the sky dark with rainy clouds. Soon after the first drop of water, it started pouring rain from the sky with lights flashing on and off above him. 

"Rain...that won't stop me." J-Hope continued to search for Bo Yun, he then came across a lake thats water was rising by the hard falling rain. J-Hope turned around to walk away but then remember that the lake also had a lake house.

"Bo Yun, could you be at that lake house?" J-Hope questioned as he starts running towards the lake and soon he spotted the lake house through the pitch black. J-Hope slows his pace down as a lightning stricks down following a loud roaring thunder. J-Hope looked in the lake house and saw a small light comin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter