06 SCIENCE GEEK

Clown's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2ND POV

"Alright kids, let's change out!" You heard the coach shout out as you look at J-Hope one last time before you turned toward the girls locker room.

"Bo Yun." You heard J-Hope call out but you ignored him and walked in the locker room, the coach stopped J-Hope before he could chase after you.

"Woh, young one. No guys in the girl's locker room." The coach said while other students started laughing, J-Hope awkwardly laughs as he bows to the coach.

After about five minutes you walked out with your school uniform on, you were about to walk toward the stairs but someone grabbed your arm and pulled you back.

"YAH" You screamed as you looked at the person, you were shocked that it wasn't J-Hope but also relieved.

"Heeey, you do realize that we go to this school too, right?" Joon said as you wiggled your hand loose from his grip.

"Yeah, I mean I know you're around my age." You replied as you started walking with Joon, there were people looking at you guys but you ignored it.

"So what was that scene in the morning?" Joon asked as he looked at you, you looked at him and furrowed your eyebrows.

"Well you know I hate annoying people." You simply stated as you looked away and walked up the stairs with Joon behind you.

"We weren't being annoying, I think Joo was the annoying one--" "Joo far from annoying, he was the quietest one!" You interrupted Joon as you turned around to face him.

"The quietest ones are the most annoying." Joon said as he pushed you to go up the next step, you then looked at him really annoyed.

"Joo is much better than both you and Jong combined," You said as you walked through the hall to your classroom, "I have to go, talk to you whenever." You said as you slipped in the classroom before Joon could catch you. You walked to your desk then you saw J-Hope walk in, you quickly pulled out your headphones but they were tangled. 

"Crap!" You murmured just as J-Hope walked to his desk next to you, J-Hope looked at you struggling to pull the headphones away from each other.

"You really don't want to talk to me, huh?" J-Hope asked you as he turned towards you to see you still trying to untangle the headphones, J-Hope reached to help you then your head shot up.

"Let me--" "I got it." You cut in as you struggled to get the headphones off each other then suddenly you felt warm hands on top of your cold hands.

"Bo Yun, I'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter