11 GANGS

Clown's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

J-Hope's POV

"You what?" Bo Yun shouted as she dropped her phone on the desk, I smile as my hands shot up to her shoulders and I started shaking her.

"I joined a GANG!!" I reassured her as I see Bo Yun slowly nodding, I could understand her shock in my news.

"Which gang?" I heard her say, I looked at her confused in her words.

"What do you mean which gang?" I questioned her as she takes my hands off her shoulders and placed them on her desk. This time it was for her to smile when I was confused.

"There are a lot of gangs here, J-Hope. I meant by which gang did you join?" Bo Yun said slowly so I could understand what she meant. I aw'd whiling nodding my head, finally understanding what she said.

"I joined BTS!" I shouted as I looked around and saw no one here yet, that was a relief. I looked at Bo Yun, who seemed like she was thinking.

"B.T.S? I never heard of them..." Bo Yun said as if she knew all the gangs in the school, I looked at the clock as I heard people coming in.

"I'll show them to you after school," I said and I started to walk back to my seat but then something hit me, "Wait, is there dance class today?" I asked Bo Yun as she checked her phone, I'm assuming to know todays date.

"Nope, there isn't on Fridays." Bo Yun answered as she picked up her headphones and taped her screen to play the song. I sat down in my seat and watched Bo Yun happily dancing to the song, I smile at her craziness.

----------

I waited for the teacher to announce the end of class, so I could show Bo Yun who BTS were afterschool.

"Okay folks, you're free!" The science teacher said as I packed up my things and walked up to Bo Yun with a smile.

"We may live in the same neighborhood but that doesn't mean we need to walk home with each other." Bo Yun said obviously forgeting about me showing her BTS, I shake my head at her response.

"You forgot already?" I asked her as she stopped putting her things in her backpack and looked up at me with questioning eyes, "Afterschool...BTS..." I tried to jog her memory until she finally remembered.

"Ah, right!" Bo Yun said as she snapped her fingers, she grabbed her backpack and stood up while she looked back at me, "So, show me your so-called gang." Bo Yun continued as she gestured me to hurry up, I let out a chuckle as I walked in front of Bo Yun.

"They told me they mostly hang out up in the roof and since I'm still kinda new here, you mind taking us up the roof?" I turned around to ask Bo Yun who gave me a blank look. I pouted as I leaned closer to her, she scoffs as she pushed me away and started walking. Not long after, Bo Yun led me up a flight of stairs and opened a door that showed the clear sky.

"Who's there?" A low voice said as I knew it was Namjoon, Bo Yun and I walked out to see seven guys sitting on the ledge.

"J-Hope?" Jin questioned as everyone sighed in relief, I waved at them as I saw their gaze shift to Bo Yun who didn't really seem impressed.

"This is Bo Yun, my friend. I just wanted to show her who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter