01 THIS CLOWN

Clown's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bo Yun POV

"Hey Joonho, I'm going to school now." I shouted as I picked up my toast and took a bite out of it while walking towards the front door.

"Hey Bo Yun, why don't you call me appa anymore?" Joonho said and I slowly turned around to face him, he had this smile on his face like nothing ever happened.

"Why don't I? Because you left our family when I was 8 and you suddenly decide to come back ten years later, a-after umma died! Do you really think I would call you appa after that?" I bursted out my hidden fury as I glared at him, he dropped his head in defeat and I walked towards the door again. 

"Bye Joonho." I blankly said as I slammed the door close and stepped on to the porch to put my shoes on. I see a moving truck next door as I got situated. "Someone's moving in... great." I thought as I jumped off my porch.

"Hey Bo Yun!"

"Hey!"

"Wassup pretty lady!" The three guys hollored at me as I walked on to the road. I turn around to see who they were, they looked like they were drunk. The Three Shin's... I thought as I didn't want to have an even worse day.

"Bo Yun... quit walking so fast." The older looking one said as he waved a bottle of beer in his hand.

"Yeah, listen to hyung." The middle one said as he gestured for me to come to them, I shook my head and kept walking striaght.

"C'mon now Bo Yun, let's just have some fun--" "I have school, quit bugging me. You know I hate annoying people." I interrupted him as I picked up my speed then I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder. In a reflex, I turned around and took his hand as I flipped him down to the ground.

"I said QUIT bothering me, Jong." I restated as I let go of the boys hand and walked away.

"I like my women fisty!" I heard him say, I shake my head with a smile as I walked toward the school again.

------------

I walk in to my class as I saw that the teacher wasn't here yet so I pulled my phone out and got my headphones out. I closed my eyes as I tried to feel the song when it starts to play.

[CR: Oneshot - B.A.P]

There’s only one chance as you walk on this dark path
Shine the light like Martin Luther King
Get your mind out fo’ the gutter
It’s too early for failure, you’re still young
One shot, one chance
There’s no second chance, don’t lose it, get ready now
Hell y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter