17 SEARCHING

Clown's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

J-HOPE POV

"Twenty minutes ago?" Jin asked after I said everything I knew about Bo Yun's disappearance.

"That's not long!" V shouted as he pulled Rap Monster's arm over and slid up his sleeves to look at his watch.

"Long enough to buy a train or plane ticket and go to somewhere far away." I said slowly as my head hung down in disappointment and sadness.

"Well..." Suga started but then drifted off as we heard faint talking ahead of us, we all turned our heads towards the direction of the noise. Once I saw it was the three shin's, my anger built up inside of me as I rushed over towards them.

"Where is she?!" I shouted at Jong and Joon as I saw Joo following behind them. Jong looked at me like I was crazy while Joon didn't even bother looking me in the eyes.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Jong asked as I got tired of his attitude and how he was acting like he didn't know anything.

"BO YUN!" I yelled at him while I took a step closer to him, I saw Joon look at Jong as he looked back down at him and I noticed Joo was staring at me.

"What about B--" "She's sick, she got sick..." Joo cut in Joon's question as the two older brothers aw'd and nods while I look at Joo with utter confusion.

"Well if that's all..." Jong began as he looked down at me, "We'll be leaving now." Jong finished as he pushed me out of the way and walks off towards BTS. I see them all glare at each other as they were walking by, I could feel the tension. I looked back and saw Joo not following them, I gave him a questioning look as he stepped forward.

"J-Hope, they don't know anything about Bo Yun leaving--" "Where'd she go? Why'd she leave?!" I interrupted him as BTS walked closer to hear what we were arguing about.

"Calm down, Bo Yun did leave but it was for a good purpose--" "What was the good purpose?" I cut in  his words again as I started to get impatient.

"I can't tell you that reason..." Joo trailed off and he starts to walk away but I stepped forward and put my arm out, stopping his tracks.

"Why can't you tell me the purpose of Bo Yun leaving my side without telling m--" "If she stays with you, you will end up dead!" Joo blurted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter