14 FINALLY

Clown's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BO YUN POV

"What do you mean you would?!" J-Hope shouted out as I rolled my eyes at his annoyingness and immaturity.

"I mean I would, what don't you get about those words?" I questioned as I crossed my arms and looked at him for his answer.

"Well, you said if I could sing, rap, and dance then you would be in love with me, DEEPLY IN LOVE!" He emphasised on the deeply part, I scoffed as I pointed my finger at him.

"Well you always forget the most important part, NOT to be annoying." I said as I poked his chest making him step back.

"I'm not annoying..." He trailed off with a sad look on his face, I glare at him as he looks down at the ground.

"Yes you are." I clarified as I shifted my gaze up to the morning sun in the baby blue sky with no clouds in sight.

"Am not." I heard J-Hope mumble which triggered me to look at him again, with the same death-looking glare.

"Are too!" I shouted back as J-Hope looks at me while pouting his lips, like he always does.

"Maybe to you." He murmured as I glare at him again then raising my hands toward him.

"To everyone." I said as I pointed to everything around us, making J-Hope look around at the wildlife surrounding us.

"Okay fine, but I bet you're use to it now. So you have to be in love with me." J-Hope said as he crossed his arms and made a childish face at me.

"Who said that?!" I said flipping out while throwing my arms everywhere, making J-Hope move back from my rage.

"Me!" J-Hope shouted back as he grabbed my shoulders and started shaking me rapidly, my hands rise up to his hands trying to make in stop.

"Pfft, when there's a law that says those words then I would but if it's coming out of your mouth then no." I said confidently as I pried his hands off my shoulders and I patted my clothes to get his parasite infested germs off me.

"Yaaaaaah." J-Hope whined as I started to get really pissed and annoyed by his attitude with this little situation.

"Stop talking and whining! Those are the things that are annoying, J-Hope!" I shouted out from my rage and I saw J-Hope's emotion change to a frown on his face, I felt kind of bad but still he was getting on my last nerves.

"Fine..." J-Hope whispered as he walked towards his keyboard and turned it off, I roll my eyes as I walked to his front door and opened it.

"Bye." I blankly said as I slamed the door close and walked back to my house. I opened my front door and ran up stairs to my room, turning on my music and walked into my bathroom. 

"So much stress

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter