12 BIRTHDAYS

Clown's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BO YUN POV

The next day I woke up, fresh and free. It was a Saturday and my birthday! I ran into my bathroom to take a quick shower. Once I got out of the shower wearing a blue tank top with some shorts, I ran downstairs to see Joonho just making breakfast.

"Oh, you're up early. I need to go to work later so eat quick." Joonho said as I blinked my eyes at him, "Is something wrong?" Joonho questioned but I shake my head and sat down. He nods and brings over pancakes and a glass of milk. I quickly finished my breakfast as I saw Joonho wearing a suit, I look down then went toward the front door.

"Bo Yun, where are you--" "Just some fresh air, Joonho." I cut in his question as I walked out and put on my converse then hoped off the porch. I looked at my watch and read 6:35 A.M, I sigh as I started walking around the neighborhood. It was quite chilly and I didn't bring a jacket so I crossed my arms to keep myself warm. I kept walking as the sun started to rise up in the pinkish blue sky.

"Bo Yun?" A male voice said, I didn't bother to turn around because I didn't really feel like it.

"Hmm?" I said as I kept my gaze up at the sky, I heard the person move his feet and then his face appeared in front of mine. I slowly move my head to see his face and I should of known it was the one and only J-Hope.

"Yah, why do you sound sad? It's your 18th birthday!" J-Hope shouted as I kept on walking with him following me, but how he knew it was my birthday was strange so I spoke up.

"How'd you know it's my birthday." I turned my head a little to see J-Hope next to me instead of behind me.

"Because you told me and I remembered." J-Hope said with a big grin on his face, I blinked and gave him a mere smile.

"Oh..." I said as I rubbed my arms to keep myself warm again, I guess J-Hope noticed because he reached up to his jacket buttons and started ing them.

"Why are you walking outside here, it's cold!" J-Hope stated as he took of his jacket and smoothly covered it over my shoulders.

"I don't know." I blankly replied as I nod my head after he gave me his jacket, J-Hope smiles as he started to rub his hands together then shoved them into his front pant pocket.

"Well whatcha planning on doing for your birthday?" J-Hope changed the subject as we both kept on walking around the misty roads.

"Nothing..." I trailed off as I kicked a small rock in front of me and it flies to the other side of the road.

"What?! You can't do nothing, what'd your dad say about it?" J-Hope said over dramatically, I flinch back as he said dad.

"He didn't say anything...he probably forgot..." I said quieter by each word, J-Hope nudged me a little then spoke up.

"Is that why you're sad?" He gave me a little chuckle as I move away from him but he kept on coming

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter