20 FIGHT

Clown's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BO YUN POV

"We should we go back now, the others are worried and they're probably wondering where I am too." J-Hope said as he helped me up from the ground, where we both laid for a while.

"I guess so, it's only what a 5 minute walk?" I questioned as we both walked back into the lake house, I packed my things again as J-Hope carried it out for me.

"I wonder if they're at school. Let's check there first." J-Hope suggested as we started walking towards the road and out of the lake house.

"Sure." I responded with a smile on my face as I thought about just a few moments ago, I finally realized my feelings and my past.

"Why are you smiling like that?" I heard J-Hope's voice which snapped me back to reality, I shyly look away to hide the blushing. What's going on here, why am I suddenly so shy? I thought to myself when I felt fingers intertwine with mine. I look up to see J-Hope looking forward with a smile on his face.

"I like it when you blush, it reminds me when we were younger... when I would do something romantic then you would totally freak out." J-Hope trails off as we got close to the school, we both crossed the road. I rolled my eyes as I knew that wouldn't have happened.

"I wonder what they're doing." J-Hope wondered as we got to the front gates of the school, we open the front doors then heard shouting.

"You hear that too right?" I asked J-Hope as I let go of his hand and walked closer to the noise, J-Hope follows behind me as the yelling started to clear up.

"Where is he?!" I heard a male voice shout out inside of the gym, I pulled J-Hope's sleeve to tell him which way to go.

"Where's Bo Yun baby??!" I heard a lower male voice shout, Bo Yun baby? Only one person calls me that, but that can't be them.

"WE DON'T KNO--" "WHO TOLD YOU, YOU CAN YELL AT US?!" I heard a couple of voice this time, we both made it towards the lower gym as we opened the doors to see who it was. My eyes widen as I saw BTS all on the ground with cut marks across their faces and arms. I pull J-Hope in to see and he had the same reaction as I did.

"Jong hyung, maybe they really don't know--" "WHO'S SIDE ARE YOU ON KID?!" Joo said first but then interrupted by Joon, I stepped closer to see what they were doing.

"There is no sides, hyungs." Joo spoke up again, I knew he never stood up to his brothers like this before.

"You're no brother of ours, get out of the way Joo." The voice said as he pushed Joo across the floor towards the brick wall, hitting his head, Joo groaned.

"We need to deal with this, now where the hell is SHE?!" The low voice shouted at BTS as he came out of the shadows, it was Jong. I saw their eyes shift to where J-Hope and I were which triggered Jong to turn around as well. His eyes were ferocious as he looked at J-Hope, he started walking towards us with a fast pase. Just as he started charging at J-Hope, I stepped in front of him and held my hands out.

"JONG! STOP!" I shouted as Jong was right in front of me while J-Hope moved so he was next to me now.

"Bo Yun, I'm doing this for us!" Jong shouted as he slightly moved towards J-Hope but I pushed him back with all my might.

"There's no need for that!" I shouted as I let out a huff of air, after pushing Jong back a few steps.

"Don't tell me that you actually like this buffoon." Jong said as he pointed up and down at J-Hope, but I only looked at Jong.

"I don't..." I blankly said and I saw J-Hope's head hang down, "I love him." I continued as I avoided J-Hope's eyes as I stared at Jong's.

"Y-you what?!" I heard Joon yell out from the back, keeping BTS on the ground by himself while Joo was over at the wall.

"You heard me, I love him. I just come to realize it." I shouted a whisper as I turned back towards Jong who looks like he was heartbroken.

"But B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter