SPECIAL+ HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Clown's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3RD POV

"Guys, shut up before you wake him up!" Bo Yun whispered to J-Hope's friends as they followed her to her boyfriend's room, still talking to one another.

"I swear, if he wakes up before we get in there you're all dead." Bo Yun warned again as the group finally stopped talking, frightened by her threat.

Bo Yun walks towards J-Hope's bedroom and carefully opened it without any slight noise and walked in, signaling the others that it was safe.

"You got lucky this time." Bo Yun whispered to them then glared at them before turning back around to the sleeping boy in the bed. 

Bo Yun smiled as she walked over to the side of the bed and poked the sleeping figure's side before having him pull her hands towards him, making her fall over his body.

Bo Yun's eyes widen as she looked up to see a smiling J-Hope, wide awake.

"Good morning Bo Yun." J-Hope said as he pulled Bo Yun into a heart warming hug before having Bo Yun shoving him away.

"You were awake?!" Bo Yun questioned as she looked at him again, giving him a glare as he only chuckled.

"I heard the guys talking..." J-Hope slowly said as Bo Yun's eyes slowly shifted to the pile of boys, ready to run away any second now.

"You idiots!! I'm going to kill you all!" Bo Yun shouted as she crawled off the bed and ran after the boys before having two arms snake around her waist, preventing her from running after his six friends.

"Yah, let go!" Bo Yun ordered as she tried to get out of J-Hope's grip but he only held on tighter.

"Calm down Bo Yun." J-Hope comforted Bo Yun, snuggling closer to her but she still struggled to get out of his grasp.

"I can't calm down they ruined your-" Bo Yun instantly stopped talking as she started thinking of what she was saying, stopping at such an obvious moment. 

"Ruined my what?" J-Hope raised an eyebrow as he smirked, knowing that he caught you. 

"Y-you peacefully sleeping!" Bo Yun horribly covered up as she slowly chuckled then tried to get up but with no avail.

"Are you sure? Or was it because it's my birthday today?" J-Hope questioned as he smiled down at her. 

"It's your birthday? I didn't even notice..." Bo Yun lied as she looked away from J-Hope's gaze, knowing that he caught her. 

"My girlfriend's so cute when see gets caught for lying." J-Hope stated as he kissed her forehead.

"And you're annoying when you catch me!" Bo Yun slightly punched J-Hope's shoulder. 

"Yah, it can't hit the birthday boy." J-Hope told Bo Yun as he grabbed a hold of both her hands then trapped her feet with his.

"What if I do huh?" Bo Yun challenged as she tried to somehow kick him. 

"Then I'll have to kiss you." J-Hope replied just as Bo Yun shifted herself and was able to kick J-Hope. 

J-Hope then grabbed Bo Yun's head and brought her head closer to his, having Bo Yun refusing to let it happen. 

"Ew, get a room." They both heard a voice say near the doorway, they turned to see all six of the boys standing there, staring. 

"We are in a room," J-Hope stated, pointing to his room then Bo Yun continued, "why don't you get out of this room before my hands are around your necks!"

"Alright, alright!" Rap Mon said as he shoved everyone out the doorway.

"V move!" Suga demanded as he pushed the younger one forward only having him crash into another one, stepping back in his place.

"You move!" V shouted back, earning a glare from the elder which only made him try to move forward. 

"Who are you talking to?!" Suga questioned as V gulped and turned around to reply to him.

"U-uh I'm talking to Jungkook! Get out of the way!" V improvised as he looked at Jungkook who was on the other side.

"I'm not even in your way hyung!" Jungkook fired back as they started moving towards the hallway towards the kitchen.

"Well whatever..." V mumbled as they finally got out of the cramp hallway and into the open spaced living room and kitchen.

"You're friends are real clowns." Bo Yun commented as they left, making J-Hope laugh at her comment. 

"I thought I was your clown?" J-Hope asked as he pouted, now making you laugh.

"Correction, you're my parasite." Bo Yun clarified as she snuggled against his chest as he lied back down on the bed. 

"That again." J-Hope mumbled to himself as Bo Yun chuckled at his reply.

"Yes that again, now hurry up and get dressed." Bo Yun said as she taped J-Hope's shoulder and turned around to slide off his bed. 

"Whhhhhy?" J-Hope whined as he crawled back into the blankets and started to randomly move around.

"Because, we're celebrating your birthday." Bo Yun said as she started messing around with his stuff on his desk.

"So you admit it, you're here for my birthday!" J-Hope shouted as he shot up from his bed and pointed at her.

"Shut up." Bo Yun mumbled as she left his room and closed his door so he could bathe privately.

"Love you too." J-Hope said to himself as he smiled cheekily to himself.

J-HOPE POV

I stepped out of the shower and put on some fresh new clothes, something Bo Yun picked out a while ago. 

I looked in the mirror a final time then decided to walkout of my room, after what felt like years, I was finally ready. 

Have to look good in front of your girlfriend right?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter