04 WORST LUNCH

Clown's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bo Yun POV

"Your dad?" J-Hope questioned then he looked like he was in deep thoughts, I nod my head slowly as I didn't want to tell him about Joonho.

"Okay class, it's lunch time!" Mr. Lee thankfully shouted out in English as he saved me from further on awkwardness, we all then stuffed the assignment in our backpacks and headed to the cafeteria.

"Hey Bo Yun! Where's everyone going?" I heard J-Hope's voice behind me as he ran up to me with his backpack on.

"You don't need your backpack, it's lunch." I stated as I started walking toward the doors then I heard J-Hope run back to his desk to put his backpack down.

"Wait for meee!" I heard J-Hope whine as I was already outside of the classroom and was about to walk down the stairs. J-Hope then caught up with me as he huffed out a deep breath after running.

"So lunch?" J-Hope comfired when we reached the doors to the cafeteria, I look up at him with an annoyed look.

"That's what I just said." I told him again as we both stepped in the line, I looked over to see Chicken Stew, Broccoli salad, Hamburger, Fruits, and a cake.

"I'll have a hamburger and a slice of cake." I told the lady as she picked up a wrapped hamburger and placed it on my tray then went to the cake while picking up a knife. She cut a pretty big piece for me as she puts it on a paper plate and handed it to me.

"Next!" She called out as I grabbed a mango juice from the table and walked to an empty table.

"Can I also have a hamburger with a cup of fruits?" I heard J-Hope ask polietly to the lady as she went to get his food.

"Here you go sweetie, next!" I heard her yell as I opened up my hamburger and took a bite out of it, then I heard a tray being place next to me then the person chuckled.

"I didn't know a girl can eat a hamburger like that." He said and I turn my head towards him, it was J-Hope.

"I can't eat a hamburger?" I asked as I placed my hamburger down and picked up a fork and started eating my cake.

"Well eating cake with it will make you fat." J-Hope continued as I slammed the fork down and picked up my tray then walked over to another table so I could eat in peace.

"Why'd you move tables?" I heard J-Hope again as I took another bit out of my hamburger and glared at him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter