What?!

Why me?

The girls stood surrounded by the Exo-k members as they enjoyed the party.

All the Exo-k members were handsome and funny but some were just beyond... erted.

You had the giant happy virus who kept winking and making suggestive remarks toward Yubin and then you had the dancing machine who kept pulling Yumi close to dirty dance with. But the girls knew it was all in good fun and none of the guys actually meant any harm. Besides, they were pretty wasted.

Yumi didn't notice unlike Yubin, that they had an audience. V sat at a nearby couch glaring at them while Jungkook would glance occasionally their way with a dirty look. Yubin thought it was pretty funny but she pretended not to notice. She couldn't help but wonder though where Jimin had gone off too.

It was already late into the night and the crowd of party people was starting to thin out. Suho and D.O had already passed out next to each other on a love seat they both fit on. While Chanyeol laid back on the dinning table with one arm over his eyes, on the verge of passing out himself.

Baekhyun and Yubin were talking comfortably with each other while Sehun had disappeared somewhere. He said he needed to go to the bathroom but that had been over 30 minutes ago. Yumi was starting to get worried. She was the only sober one out of everyone while Yubin was slightly tipsy.

"I'm gonna go check on Sehun," Yumi informed Yubin and Baekhyun before walking off. They merely waved her off before continuing their conversation...about makeup.

Yumi walked slowly down the halls in search of where she thought the bathroom was at. She opened a door and peeked inside, gasping at what she saw in front of her.

It was a studio like room with expensive looking recording equipment. There was a clear glass dividing the room in half with a microphone on the other side. Yumi's curiousity got the best of her for a second and she stepped further into the room.

She walked closer to the table full of different buttons and gently brushed her fingers over them. "Wahh~."

"What are you doing?" Yumi jumped at the voice coming behind her before turning around quickly. It was pretty dark in the room with only purple lights illuminating everything. But she could faintly make out a figure sitting on the far right side of the couch.

The person sat up straighter and Yumi could make out his features... Jimin-ah...

"Mi-miahne... I'll just go," Yumi tried to make a dash for the door but Jimin was quicker as he stood up and pushed her back against the wall. One arm by her head to block her from the door.

Yumi stood frozen as Jimin kept moving his face closer to hers. So close their foreheads were touching.

"Yumi-ah," Jimin breathed out her name. Causing said girl to hold her breath. He leaned down next to her ear before whispering her name again. This time Yumi had to fight to surpress her chills.

She was to shocked to say or do anything as he kept moving closer toward her. Panic was rising in her heart at the situation she was in.. Oettoke?!

Before she could think of something to do she heard the knob of the door turning before swinging open to reveal V, who stood there with a look of shock that was quickly replaced with a look of anger.

Yumi quickly ducked under Jimin's arm and ran past V down the hall. Both guys stood their glaring at each other before V let out a tsk and walked away. Jimin could only sigh," great timing Taehyung-ah."

Yumi ran into the dining room to find Sehun laying peacfully next to Chanyeol on the dining table. "What the hell! Let me go you jerk!" Yumi heard Yubin yelling from the living room and ran in to see what happened but was once again shocked when she walked in on her and Jungkook kissing.

Yubin heard someone gasp behind her and quickly let go of Jungkook. Yes, she had been holding and returning the kiss to him. She couldn't help it once she felt his soft lips on hers. Yubin mentally scolded herself as she physically facepalmed her forehead.

She rushed to Yumi's side before grabbing her hand and leading her into one of the bedrooms and locking the door.

Both girls faced each othe before screaming, "OETTOKE?!"

 

 

The Studio! ^^ Jimin you naughty boy..tsk tsk

The GLARE... Ohhdear..these boys are too much

But lets give it up for the oh so illegal Jungkook /.\

 

Pictures and Gif are sooo not mine!