Encouragment

Why me?

Yumi ran outside into the school yard and sat behind the big oak tree that stood in the back. It wasn't the best place but she was able to hide easily behind the wide trunk.

She pulled her knees up to her chest and buried her face in her arms as she cried silent tears.

All this time she had been trying to show how much she cares for him and he was only using her. She had truly believed that he was a much better guy then that but she felt stupid now for thinking that.

The situation wasn't fair at all but it was what it was and Yumi felt like she had no one to blame but herself.

She stayed outside behind the oak tree till the school bell rang signaling the end before slowly making her way inside to grab her stuff out of her locker.

As soon as she walked in she heard someone shout her name," Yumi-ah! Oh my gosh! Do you know how worried I was about you? Yah where did you disappear to huh?" Yubin would of gone on and on if it weren't for the pained look on Yumi's face.

Without saying anything else, Yubin pulled Yumi into a hug and held onto her tightly as she sobbed onto her shoulder.

When Yumi had calmed down some, Yubin grabbed her backpack for her and led her outside where they sat on a bus bench in front of the school.

"Whenever your ready to talk about it I'm here for you," Yubin reassured her as she tapped her hand gently.

Yumi stared off for a couple minutes that soon turned into an hour. But Yubin continued to sit with her, patiently waiting for her to say something.

Yubin was expecting a sad story that would piss her off and make her want to find whoever hurt her friend and beat them up. But she was shocked when instead Yuri said the last thing she ever expected her too.

"Yubin-ah, help me get revenge please."

Yumi stared at Yubin with a serious expression as she waited for the other girls shock to subside. " Re-revenge? Jinja?! Waegure?!" Yubin couldn't help but yell. She always saw Yumi as the shy sweet girl but the look in her eyes now was completely different.

Yumi inhaled then exhaled before telling Yubin everything. From the beginning all the way till the incident that happened at lunch.

"That JERK!!" Yubin jumped up in anger and yelled. She could believe what had happened and yet she couldn't believe it...how can people be so cruel.

"Yumi-ah listen to me ok, you are beautiful just the way you are. You don't need to change just because some boy said so," Yubin said with sincerity.

"I never had a problem with how I looked but I just want to show them a different side of me. I can't help but still have feelings for him but at the same time I want to prove him and everyone wrong," Yumi had never been more determined in her life.

Yubin wasn't completely sure about where this was headed but she wasn't going to leave her new found friend hanging," okay then lets do the damn thing!" She jumped up from the bench again and made a fist in front of her.

Yumin who was happy to have her support jumped as well and made a hwaiting fist. "Im Yumin, Rih Yubin. HWAITING!"

The girls made their way back to Yubin's house to start planning out their course of action.

"Okay so what are you thinking of doing first?" Yubin asked as she laid stomach first next to Yumi on her bed.

Yumi was actually suprised at how pink and girly Yubin's room was. She wasn't expecting that from the "ice princess" at all. "Well I was thinking that.. I need to lose weight first."  Yubin's eyes widened in shock," you want to what?!"

"Lose weight," Yumi spoke slowly so Yubin could understand her better. "But why," Yubin asked still confused. "Because it will help with my revenge."

Yubin pressed her lips together in deep thought before nodding her head," ok I'll help you with that one. But theres also something else you need to do."

Yumi raised her eyebrows and tilted her head in an innocent manner, as if to say "there is?"

"Listen, my mom always said that to get a guy you must never show him how much you really care about him," Yubin explained carefully so Yumi could understand where she went wrong," because if you do then he'll only take you for granted and treat you as if your nothing."

"Jinja?! No wonder," everything started to make sense to Yumi. She had tried so hard to show Jimin she cared only to have him use her in the end to get whatever he wanted for him and his friends.

"Okay so tomorrow at the graduation you have to ignore him, understand? You can't speak or even look at Park Jimin. And that includes his friends. Nothing bothers a guy more than when a girl ignores his existence. So ignore,ignore,ignore! Arasso?!" Yubin had begun to pace around her room as she spoke but as she yelled the last part she turned abruptly to face Yumi who immediatly responded by saluting her.

Both girls broke into fits of giggles but each knew that the war had just began. After all, love is a battlefield.