Disappointment

Why me?

Lunch came quickly and the girls met outside the girls locker room before walking over to the building that held the cafeteria. It was seperate from the high school and was also shared by the college, but even though everyone had lunch around the same time most students chose to eat off campus so it was never really crowded.

Yumi and Yubin walked in with their arms linked and saw different lines that led to different food choices. Both girls settled on fruit salad and water.

After getting their food they decided to eat on the roof where there was a garden surrounded by picnic tables. What they didn't know was that the garden was a place all the 'popular' students met up to eat. One of those groups being Exo and another being Bangtan. But the school roof was pretty big so there were also alot of other male groups and some female groups.

It was well known amongst most of the students as the Primacy, a place where all the Kingka and Queenka worthy students ate. 

Of course Yubin and Yumi weren't aware of this as they made their way up the metal stairways. Lucky for them though Kai saw them and ran over before anyone could question who they were. There were many occasions where other students known as the 'commoners' came into the Primacy and all of them had either been ridiculed or embarrassed by certain groups.

But before any of that could happen to Yubin and Yumi, Kai come over and ushered them quickly over to Exo's table which was under the veranda of the garden. Right in the center.

The garden was really a beautiful place with trees that grew from different sections of boxes to provide shade for the surrounding tables and flowers of every kind growing in and around the veranda. Behind the veranda stood a small white fountain that practically illuminated.

Yubin and Yumi had to pause for a second and gawk at some of the Exo boys who were practically glowing as they laughed amongst themselves. They definietly looked like royalty.

The girls exchanged brief looks with each other as if to say 'seriously?!', before they made there way over and sat next to Xiumin and Chanyeol. 

"Hey girls! Hows your first day going?" Xiumin greeted them with his bright smile. Yumi smiled back while Yubin only bowed slightly. "It's been good so far. We each signed up for a club and we're also planning on auditioning for the entertainment department next week. We're both really excited," Yumi answered his question seeing as Yubin had already begun eating without so much as a glance at anyone.

"Really? Thats great, but uh, are you sure your both excited?" Chanyeol chuckled as he emphasized the word both. Kai and Chen who were sitting near by also chuckled as they caught a glance of Yubin's expressionless face.

Yumi giggled and elbowed Yubin on her arm gently," of course we both are. Some of us just show our feelings better than others." Yumi tried to explain but Kai spoke up after, saying not to mind the new ice princess. "Are we sure you and Sehun are only step-siblings?" Xiumin asked as he chuckled, causing Yubin to give him a funny look.

Just then Sehun walked up from behind. He leaned down next to Yumi's left ear and whispered playfully," well hello there my lovable date." But as soon as the word date left his mouth Sehun felt a light smack on the back of his head causing him to jump.

"She's not your date," Yubin spoke with a straight face and cold voice. Sehun pressed his lips together in a firm line as he plopped down on the other side of Kai. The Exo members laughed at their maknae's sour expression because it was the most they had ever gotten out of him during the school day.

Out of nowhere V, Jimin, and Jungkook popped up, but it wasn't uncommon for the BTS members to spend some time at lunch with Exo. Plus, news of Baekhyun's little brother spread quickly and all the girls were eager to see how he looked; if he was as cute as his hyung.

"Hyung can I borrow your card? I forgot mine at home," V asked in his low husky voice. Without complaining, Baekhyun quickly pulled his platnum card and handed it over to V. "Komawo, I'll give it back after school," V smiled slightly at his always caring hyung. "Arasso," Baekhyun ruffled V's hair playfully and a squeal was heard very close by.

"Eeep! Omo! Baekhyun oppa is this the little brother everyone's been talking about? Aigoo! He's so cute, just like his hyung," A girl with medium length dark black hair ran up and started tugging Baekhyun's arm as she rambled on in her high pitched voice.

"O-oh neh, Luna this is V. V this is Luna," Baekhyun introduced as he tried to ease his arm away from the giddy girl. V bowed slightly but kept a straight face. "You can call me noona," Luna beamed brightly. Again V kept his blank expression but managed to nod once.

Luna opened to say something else but Baekhyun was quick to speak up," V are you not auditioning for KIS-ent?"

"I am hyung, why do you ask?" 

"Great! You should work with Yumi and Yubin then. I'm sure you five of you can help each other out right?" Baekhyun asked as he looked from V to Jimin then Jungkook.

All three boys were caught off guard by his request so they weren't sure how to reply at first. "Aniyo oppa it's okay we don-," Yumi had overheard and tried to decline but she was quickly cutt off by V. "Neh hyung we'll work on it together after school today. Won't we Yumi..?" V made direct eye contact with Yumi. But what was suppouse to be a question, came out sounding more like a demand.

At that moment Yubin decided to speak up," we don't need your help but if you really want ours then we'd be glad to be of service."

Jungkook scoffed," you really think we need help from you? Do you not know that BTS are known for winning almost all the rap and dance battles out there?"

Yubin cocked one eyebrow up as she looked into Jungkook's eyes," ani. I had no idea..." Again Jungkook scoffed even louder as the tension started growing.

"Ten says Yubin backs down first," Chen whispered to Tao who was watching intently next to him. Tao nodded in agreement but Kris leaned over to join the conversation," no way man. Fifteen says Jungkook gets told." Tao's eyes widened at the new bet as he grabbed his head in frustration," aish! Molla! Leave me out of this one!" Sehun tsked from across the table," you guys don't know my sister that well. She's not one to back down easily.." He shook his head as he reminisced all the times he had lost in arguements.

Jungkook and Yubin were glaring bullets at each other now. "Noona can help you if you'd like, my friends and I are part of that department as well ya know," Luna(who had been momentarily forgotten) offered with a sweet smile.

Baekhyun chuckled awkwardly and Jimin pretended to laugh along, unsure of what to make of the situation. In all honesty he wanted to work with Yumi, but with the way Yubin and Jungkook were with each other it was obvious the five of them wouldn't be able to accomplish a decent routine.

"Yeah, run along and work with noona cause we're fine without you around," Yubin's face returned back into one that was blank as she continued to look into Jungkook's eyes without glaring.

Even though her face was expressionless, the look in her eyes told Jungkook a lot. He sighed and looked away as he walked off. Stubborn girl...aish! Why does she have to be so damn difficult all the time?!

Good going Yubin! Urrghh! Why am I such a to him everytime....?! Whatever! He better not even think of working with this Luna chick... Yubin thought to herself as she stabbed at her food.

"So how bout it hmm?" Luna asked again as she stepped closer to V, who automatically took a step back. "Actually Luna you can't help them because you need to help me, Sehun, and Tao with rest of the auditions that day....sooo.... Yumi, V, you two work together and wow us.. OKAY?" Baekhyun was getting seriously annoyed that his plan wasn't working as smoothly as he thought it would. "Since when?" Sehun mouthed to Tao who could only shrug.

"Oh, okay oppa! Why didn't you tell me before?" Luna squealed as she hopped back over to Baekhyun's side. 

What the heck is up with this girl...? Wait, did Baekhyun oppa just say me and V?! Just us two?!?! Yumi thought to herself. "Neh, like I said hyung we'll start after school." V replied as he looked from Baekhyun back to Yumi. "I'll meet you in the cafe after classes end." Without waiting for any kind of reply, V walked off.

Jimin stayed behind and made brief eye contact with Yumi before following after him. Yumi wasn't sure why, but he looked somewhat disappointed.

Baekhyun smiled in satisfaction that his plan finally worked. But then he realized he was being pulled away by Luna who kept asking questions a mile a minute. He pouted and faked a sob causing Exo to laugh at his misfortune.

"Ha-ha. Told ya," Kris held out his hand for his money from Chen who forfeited over with a bitter expression. "Damn it.."

"Your not seriously going to work with him are you?" Yubin asked with a raised brow as she looked over at Yumi. "I think... I will," Yumi practically whispered the last part.

Yubin could only let out a quiet sigh," oh boy..."