Begin!

Why me?

After the graduation ceremony both girls told their families about each other before excusing themselves to spend the remainder of the day together.

But there was no time to waste.

So instead of beginning their break with a day full of fun, both girls changed into the extra sweats they had brought along and hit the park to go jogging.

"Are you ready for this Yumi-ah?" Yubin asked as they finished up stretching.

Yumi smiled and shook her head yes eagerly," I'm beyond ready. Lets do the damn thing!" Yumi quoted her from the day before and both girls burst out laughing before getting their game faces on.

They ran and ran until the sun went down. Occasionally slowing down to a fast paced walk now and then with little to no talk between them as they tried to keep their breathing steady.

When the streetlights finally came on Yubin stopped running and bent over her knees," ah! Yumi-ah thats enough for today ok? We should both head home now before we pass out on the street. We are waay way to pretty for that!"

Yumi laughed but agreed that they had ran enough for the day. "Ok, we'll meet up again tomorrow right?"

"You bettcha. Tomorrow at 6 in the morning okay? Remember to eat healthy and don't even think of starving yourself or else. Arasso?!" Yubin waggled her finger in front of Yumi's face.

"Ok ok I won't. See you tomorrow then Yubinie," Yumi smiled and waved as she ran off to the direction of her house.

When she got home she fell onto her bed face first before groaning. She felt so sore and it was only the first day. You can do it Yumi. You got this.

Yumi heaved herself off her bed and went to take a nice warm shower.

After she was done she stood on the scale she kept in her bathroom an stared down at her current weight. She told herself to remember that weight because after this break she was never going to be this number again.

 

Yumi and Yubin spent their break working out non-stop and eating healthy.

Even on movie nights they had together they refused to pig out on junk food and ate only fruits or veggies.

Yumi felt bad that she was putting Yubin through a routine she clearly did not need. Yubin was already skinny as it was. But she assured Yumi that it wasn't just about being skinny. It was also important to be healthy as well.

Both girls had gotten closer over the break and even their families were use to their friendship. Yumi's mom was overjoyed that Yumi finally brought home a friend. She had been worried before that Yumi was getting ostracized at school.

But Yubin made it very clear that Yumi wouldn't have to go through that anymore. They were best friends and best friends stuck together. And thats exactly what Yumi and Yubin did.

And just like that their break flew by until it was finally the last week before school would start up again.

Yumi was beyond happy that she had finally reached her goal weight. No she wasn't no damn 43 kg. But she was 46. Her and Yubin could actually fit the same clothes now. Which was a good thing considering Yubin had a store like closet that Yumi always went shopping in...for free.

She had never been so excited to start school. Her and Yubin's plan for revenge would go smoothly. She was sure of it.

But how would she feel when she saw Jimin again? Would V and Jungkook, and the rest of BTS who were known for being badass for that matter, still?

Yumi was beyond nervous but she knew that as long as she had Yubin by her side then everything would be fine.

Friendship was amazing that way. It gave you strength during your hardest trying times.

 

 

 

Thank You To Everyone Whos Subscribed So Far! ^^

^Heres some Jimin for you :)

Isn't this kid Cyoooteee! I sound like I'm way older than him keke