Understandable

Why me?

Yumi woke up first the next morning and saw Yubin sleeping peacefully next to her. She giggled at her best friends cute expression before slowly getting off the bed. She turned to the right and spotted a small bathroom connected to the room so she went in to freshen up. 

Looking in the mirror she saw her bed hair was all over the place and her mascara was a little smeared. She sighed and shook her head at her ratchet appearance. 

After washing her face and combing through her hair she straightened up her dress and walked out the bathroom to see Yubin sitting up and rubbing her eyes cutely. "Urgh.. where am I?" Yubin groaned causing Yumi to chuckle. "We're still at V's house silly. Were you that drunk last night?"

"No not really.... unfortunately," Yubin groaned again as she fell back onto the bed. Yumi walked over to the bed and tugged on Yubin's hand," come on you alcoholic we need to leave before both our parents freak."

With that said Yubin sat up quickly and glanced at the clock," Its 7 a.m?!?!" Yubin quickly jumped off the bed and dragged Yumi over to the bedroom door. She paused for a second before exiting, huh... I thought I locked the door last night, Yubin thought to herself.

"Yubinie? Whats wrong?" Yumi asked peeking over her shoulder to see what Yubin was staring at. Yubin shook her head quickly and said a quick nothing before pulling Yumi into the living room where Sehun lay stretched out across the couch.

"How the heck did he get there?" Yumi asked as she laughed at his haggard appearance. "Wasn't he passed out on the table last night?" Yubin asked as she laughed along with Yumi. Both girls just shook their heads at the person who was suppose to keep watch over them.

Yubin walked over and slowly pulled the car keys out of his left pocket,"oppa, me and Yumi have to go home now but call us when your up and we'll come back and pick you up okay?" She whispered softly to Sehun to prevent him or anyone else for that matter from waking up. The living room was scattered with Exo and Bangtan members, along with other groups of people neither girl could identify at the moment.

Both girls slowly crept out of the house and made their way over to the back garage. "You know how to drive right?" Yumi asked Yubin with a worried tone. "Of course! Its a piece of cake.. Oppa taught me," Yubin motioned for Yumi to sit in the passenger side as she got into the drivers seat.

Despite Yumi's worries, Yubin really was a good driver. A speeder yes, but still good. If you don't count the number of pedestrians she almost took down.

"I don't think I'll be riding with you driving for awhile," Yumi said as she jumped out of the car with fear written all over her face. "What? Why not? I thought I was pretty good for the first time?" Yubin shrugged. "Bwoh?!" Yumi yelled to which Yubin sped up her walking. 

They went through the back and climbed the fence that ran along the house and right underneath the window to Yubin's room. Both girls climbed up quickly and jumped through the window while trying to maintain what dignity they could in their little dresses. 

Right at the moment they both made it through the window a knock was heard on Yubin's bedroom door followed by a womans voice calling our her name,"Yubin-ah, you and Yumi come down for breakfast. Your father and I are leaving soon for work so hurry down."

"A-ah... Neh umma! Coming!" Yubin yelled back quickly. Thankful that her mother didn't bother coming into the room. 

Yumi let out a silent breath next to her,"that was a close one." 

"Too close," both girls looked at each other with wide eyes before breaking out into fits of giggles. 

After they finished showering both girls changed into their cute outfits, ready for the day.

      

(Yubin's outfit-her style is y)

(Yuri's outfit-her style is innocent)

They walked downstairs into the kitchen to see Yubin's mom and Sehun's dad getting ready to walk out. "Aw don't you girls look beautiful?" Both girls bowed in greeting. "Thank you appa," Yubin smiled brightly. Even though Mr. Oh wasn't her real dad, she loved him as if he were and he treated her like the princess he always wanted.

"Thank you ahjussi," Yumi also thanked with a shy smile. Yubin's mom kissed both girls on their foreheads, reminding them to eat as she made her way out the door with her husband following behind her. "Yubin-ah, if you see that brother of yours tell him he better be at dinner tonight," Mr.Oh wagged his finger in an attempt to be serious but only ended up chuckling.

Yubin giggled before promising to make sure he would be at dinner along with Yumi who was staying till Sunday.

As soon as they left, both girls sat down and stuffed their faces with the delicious food Mrs. Rih had cooked. They both didn't realize until then just how hungry they were. 

After eating they decided to drive back to V's house. Well it was more like Yubin forced Yumi into the car and then drove off. "Crazy girl...probably just wants to see Jungkook anyways," Yumi kept mummbling under her breath bad things about Yubin.

"Yah! I can hear you loud and clear you know," Yubin would have smacked Yumi on the head for the comment about Jungkook but she was already struggling with her driving as it was with both hands on the steering wheel.

Yumi's facial expression changed 180 into one that was cheery as she leaned over the console toward Yubin,"unnie how bout we just go to the park and get ice cream oh? My treat?"

Yubin sighed. She knew that Yumi really didn't want to go back to V's house after what happened last night with Jimin. Poor girl was still confused on why that strange boy would literally corner her the way he did. It was serious now that Yumi had used the word "unnie" just how much she didn't want to go. Yumi only used that word with Yubin when she really wanted(or didn't want) something.

"Yumi-ah, I understand your worried about running into Jimin again but its not like you can avoid him forever you know. You'll be fine I promise. I'll be right there with you," Yubin reached over and patted her hand soothingly... It was safe since they were at a red light.

"Besides its not like you kissed him," Yubin mummbled the last part but Yumi still heard her anyway. She couldn't help but let out a little giggle. "What are you gonna do if you see the ice prince?" Yumi asked her friend out of curiousity. 

Yubin could only sigh again,"I'm just as lost as you are girly."

"Understandable," Yumi sighed as she hit her head against the back of her seat.