GoodMorning?

Why me?

Yumi was in a rush as she jumped of the bus and ran towards school. It wasn't because she was meeting Eden, in fact that thought had completely escaped her mind. She was in a rush because she had woken up a little late.

It wasn't until she got closer to the school gates did she remember she was suppose to meet up with Eden as she saw a figure standing with a thick jacket, hat, and scarf.

Yumi assumed it was Eden but was shocked when she got closer and got a good look at who it was. "Taehyung? What are you doing out here at this time?" 

V thought the answer was pretty obvious, but didn't say anything as he merely shrugged. Of course Yumi would be clueless to why he would stand outside in the cold autumn weather.

As curious as Yumi was, she decided to not pester V and continued to walk with him to the art and craft department. And to her suprise there was another person standing there waiting as well. Of course, she shouldn't have been suprised because unlike V, she was actually expecting Eden.

Eden stood with a black leather jacket and beanie ontop of his head. Looking like an Ulzzang that just walked off a photoshoot set. He smiled as soon as he caught sight of Yumi, but his smile vanished when he saw who was next to her. It's that disrepectful kid again.

As Yumi and V got closer, Yumi greeted Eden with a bow and a smile. Eden, who had been glaring at V, smirked for a second before smiling brightly back at Yumi, "morning beautiful."

Yumi looked down to hide her blush, but to her suprise, Eden didn't stop there as he threw his arm around her shoulders and began to walk into the building.

V froze in place as he watched Yumi walk off with another guy. His insides were a raging wave of emotions that ranged between anger, jelousy, and agony.

He couldn't believe what he was seeing. He wasn't planning his morning to end up the way it did at all. V wanted to meet up with Yumi early so that he could finally ask her to be his partner for the fest, but it looked to him as though he were too late.

With his head hung low, V his heels and walked away. He couldn't take it anymore seeing the girl he love walk away with another guy. He didn't think he could handle the pain he felt anymore, thinking that the first girl he ever loved would never love him back. It was beginning to be too much for him. 

Yumi turned back around to see that V was gone. Her feet stopped moving automatically as she stared back at the door. Eden noticed her pause and turned back to see what she was looking at.  He smirked when he realized the guy was gone.

Eden urged Yumi forward but Yumi's feet felt heavy, as though they didn't want to move anymore. 

Her body wanted nothing more than to leave Eden and go after V, as if an invisible force were pullling her towards him. But her mind told her to stay with Eden.

And that's exactly what Yumi did. With a heavy heart, she turned around and walked forward with Eden. She couldn't shake the thought of V from her mind but she had to keep telling herself V would be okay, and she would see him later.

All of a sudden the funny flips in her stomach, was replaced with an ache in her chest she was pretty sure was coming from her heart. 

Yumi just didn't know why she would feel that way.