Victory

Why me?

"Okay, okay. Lets just calm down for a second," Yubin tried to reason as she breathed deeply in and out. "Yubin-ah! What the heck was that?!" Yumi kept yelling, unable to control her raging feels. "I don't know okay! It just happened and then I couldn't stop.. Argghhh! Why mee~?!" Yubin flopped down on the bed hearby and kicked her legs in the air childishly.

Yumi sighed before laying down next to her. "I ran into Jimin....and V," her words caused Yubin to sit up abruptly. "Mwoh? When, where? What happened?!" Yumi pulled her back down gently," yah.. Calm down will you. Nothing happened really but he was acting weird. I've never seen him like that before."

"Like what?" Yubin already knew what she was talking about but she wanted to hear the words come out of . "Like he wanted me," Yumi practically whispered the last part.

Both girls exchanged looks before bursting out into happy fits of laughter. "Can you say victory!" Yubin asked rhetorically, but Yumi replied with a serious tone," of course, victory."

Yubin gave her a 'what the heck' look but laughed at her friends silliness. "Our plans going smoothly," Yubin smiled to herself.

"Neh it is but uh... How does you and Jungkook making out fit into our plan?" Yumi asked which caused Yubin to bury her face in a nearby pillow as she screamed.

Yubin removed the pillow before calmly replying," I honestly don't even know anymore."

Both girls sighed deeply but then Yumi thought of something," Yubin is it just me or is V acting kind of weird?"

"What do you mean?" Of course Yubin being,well Yubin, she already knew what Yumi meant but again she wanted to hear her best friend voice out what she was thinking. " Earlier he kept glaring at me and when he caught me and Jimin together he looked angry, but I think he also looked kind of.." Yumi trailed off, unsure if she should say what she thought or keep it to herself in case she was assuming wrong.

"Kind of what Yumi-ah?" Yubin pushed for her to finish her sentence. "Hurt... he looked hurt," Yumi glanced at Yubin's face but her expression was unreadable.

"You know my mom always told me that boys could be the most confusing creatures on earth. They say one thing but do the exact opposite. But you know what she told me to do when that happens Yuminie?" Yubin looked up to make eye contact with Yumi who was listening attentively to her best friends words. " She said to always pay attention to a boys actions. They speak louder then their words and tell you what you need to know. What do you think V's trying to tell you hm?"

Yumi turned back to facing the ceiling. What is he trying to tell me?

Both girls were lost in their thoughts till they fell into a deep sleep. Completely unaware of who's room they were in.

Two Hours Later

The door to the room the girls were sleeping in opened slowly.

V and Jungkook walked into V's room only to stop dead in their tracks as they spotted the two girls sleeping away peacefully. But without saying anything they each grabbed a blanket nearby and covered the girls.

Jungkook threw the blanket over Yubin carelessly but then stopped to gently move her hair out of her face.

V, who had been watching him, smirked and let out a soft chuckle. Jungkook only glared at him before rolling his eyes and walking out the room.

Looking down at Yumi, V felt his heart constrict.

He had liked her for so long, even when she wasn't as skinny as she was now. It never mattered to him how she looked or what people thought of her. But when he found out that she liked Jimin he turned cold towards her.

Everyday that he had and saw the hurt that flashed in her bright eyes, he hurt as well. He didn't know why he did what he did. But all he knew was that it hurt seeing her take care of his best friend while she treated him as if he didn't exist.

Even now she still didn't pay any mind to him. Or at least thats what he thought.

V tucked the blanket around her gently before sighing quietly. "Yumi-ah, why not me?"

He walked out of the room with his head hung low as he gently closed the door behind him.

Will you ever know my heart?

 

V's room! Just imagine the N as a V k ^^