Genius

Why me?

After homeroom Yubin went off to gym while Yumi went to english3. 

English3 was a senior class but since Yumi had taken both one and two while she was still in middle school, she was required to take english3 with the upper class.

She was a little nervous and intimidated to be surrounded by a bunch of upper classman but with a deep breath and a quick hwaiting for herself, she made her way into the still empty classroom and sat in the way back near the window. Hoping silently to herself that no one would sit next to her.

To her dismay she felt the chair next to her move as someone put their book bag down next to her. But her dismay quickly went away as she turned and saw J-hope's shinning smile and RapMon's amused grin. "Yumi! I didn't know you were a senior," J-hope scratched the side of his head in confusion.

RapMon chuckled at his friend's lost look," she's not you smart one. Or should I be calling you the smart one?" He raised a brow as he looked toward Yumi's blushing face.

"Aniyo, I'm not that smart.. I just had a lot of time to study," Yumi tried to be humble but RapMon and J-hope only chuckled at her cute expression. "Yumi-ah even with the amount of time you had to study, it still takes a smart person to understand and advance in something like this," RapMon winked her way as he sat down in front of them and faced forward.

"He's right you know. This class is pretty difficult but if you need any help just ask oppa," J-hope also winked. Yumi giggled and blushed a darker shade of pink. "Neh oppa, komawo."

"Psh, don't bother Yumi. This guy can't even make it to the end of class without knocking out," RapMon chuckled," its a wonder he was able to pass english2 last year."

Yumi laughed along with RapMon while J-hope pouted," yah! I passed cause I'm a genius who doesn't need to stay awake kay!"

"Sure you are," RapMon laughed even more.

They continued to talk and tease J-hope till the bell rang and the teacher walked in. "Annyeong I'm Mr.Park and I'll be your english3 teacher. First I'll take roll then assign you your seats for the remainder of the semester."

The teacher called out the names and Yumi was suprised to hear J-hope and RapMon answer to their real names. Of course she didn't think that 'J-hope' and 'Rap Monster' were their real names but still. Namjoon and Hoseok? Cute.. 

In the end Yumi ended up sitting next to a guy she didn't know who's name she didn't catch. "Aw, Namjoon oppa I was hoping to sit next to you," Yumi pouted as she gathered her stuff to move to her new seat. 

Namjoon chuckled and ruffled her hair playfully," me too." 

"Yah yah! How can you hope but not hope for J-hope?! Ahh jinja," J-hope complained as he stalked off to his assigned seat leaving Yumi and RapMon laughing, which was quickly becoming their usual thing to do.

Yumi made her way to her seat that was next to a cute looking guy with brown wavy hair and multiple ear piercings. When she sat down next to him he looked at her and gave a little smile to which Yumi replied back to by bowing down slightly.

"Annyeong my name is J-hyo. You don't look like a senior?" J-hyo pointed out as he checked out Yumi up and down. Yumi let out a nervous chuckle, "oh-uh, annyeonghaseyo sunbae. My name is Im Yumi and I'm actaully a first year."

"Cute and smart.. can you do anything else?" J-hyo asked in a almost suggestive kind of tone as he stared hard at Yumi making her feel uncomfortable. J-hope, who was sitting behind them eavesdropping, kicked J-hyo's chair hard causing him to jump in his seat.

J-hyo quickly turned to face J-hope who also sat up straighter in his seat as if daring him to do something. Both guys continued to glare at each other till the teacher walked by and asked if there was a problem.

"No problem... I thought I saw a bug," J-hope shrugged innocently while J-hyo plastered a fake smile on his face. 

Yumi thanked J-hope with her eyes as he winked at her and mouthed 'no problem'.

Omg.. how am I gonna make it through this class sitting next to this guy? Yumi thought to herself as she rubbed her temples.

Just then J-hyo turned toward her and smirked," lets work well together."

Again there was that suggestive tone that made it seem like there was an underlying meaning to his words. It sent shivers down Yumi's spine.

 

Meanwhile in gym, Yubin sat by herself on the bleachers as they waited for the coach who was running late. 

"Hey there partner. Mind if I join you?" Yubin turned to see her desk partner from home room sitting next to her smiling. Seriously though... what is it with this kid?

Yubin shrugged," you already did so why ask?" She asked in a very straight forward manner to which AO also replied to very bluntly," I was trying to be polite but I was gonna sit here regardless of whether you wanted me to or not."

His answer shocked Yubin and for a second her facade fell as she stared at him. He was still smiling but something in his eyes seemed off. Now that she was able to get a closer look, he wasn't as innocent as she thought he looked.

Without saying a word, Yubin stood up and walked away from him. Wow, persistent and creepy.. what a wonderful combination, Yubin thought sarcastically.

Pretty soon the class started without them having to change, considering it was the first day and all they would be doing is go over even more rules, regulations, and expectations. 

A typical look out on what the rest of the day would most likely be like.. but then again one never knew for sure what their day would bring.

 

 

 

 

Short update thats pretty much a filler chapter to introduce more Lc9 members

Now serious question for my fellow LOVEBEATS & EXOTICS but uhhhh

Is it just me or does J-Hyo kind of resemble Chen? haha! I think so but I'm not for sure

Maybe its just the picture I used huh?

Anywhooo.... Let me know what you think

Leave lots of LUV & Comments PLEASE ^_^