Overreaction

Why me?

Yubin and Jungkook reached the table and were met with an awkward silence. "Err-hey," Yubin greeted everyone as she stared at her feet. 

Sehun scoffed before quickly walking over to stand in front of Jungkook. Everyone stood up to stop him but Yubin held out her hand to tell them to wait. She knew her brother well enough to know he wouldn't actually do anything. At least not at the moment.

"Who gave you permission to be next to my sister, you little punk," Sehun asked in a menacing tone. Jungkook was very intimidated but he wasn't about to show it. "I think you and I both know it wouldn't be happening if she didn't want it," was his smooth reply. "Kids pretty brave," Kai whispered to Luhan who didn't hesitate to agree with quick short nods.

"Mworago?!" Sehun's voice raised and Yumi couldn't help but jump as she made her way over. Yubin had unconciously stood behind Jungkook with both her hands wrapped securely around Jungkook's right hand. She was trying her best not to panic but for safety measures, she was ready to pull Jungkook away and run if the situation called for it.

Yumi grabbed a hold of Sehun's arm," oppa let's just hear them out for a second. Maybe they have a good explanation for this." Sehun made no move so Yumi signaled Yubin to go ahead and speak. 

Yubin hesitated but the look on Yumi's face gave her encouragement. "Oppa..." Yubin began to speak and after taking a deep breath to calm her nerves she continued, "Jungkook's my boyfriend." 

Everyone's jaw dropped at her very blunt statement. Even Jungkook was shocked. He never thought he would actually hear something like that coming from the ice princess Rih Yubin's mouth. But he would be lying if he said it didn't make him happy.

Sehun was the first to recover from his shock as he threw his hands up in the air and grabbed his head in frustration. "What the hell do you mean by boyfriend?! You just started high school and now you have a boyfriend?! How could you be so easy?!" He yelled out catching everyon on the rooftops attention.

Before Yubin could react with anger of her own, Jungkook spoke up, " don't call her easy cause she's not even close to that disgusting word. High school just started but we've known each other for a long time already. I wouldn't do anything to hurt Yubin and I'm asking you now to let us be together."

Sehun stared Jungkook down hard and for a second the youngster just wanted to back away, but he held his ground. Jungkook was out of character at the moment but he didn't mind because he was doing something he always wanted to do, and that was to show Yubin how much he really cared for her.

"No." Was Sehun's short reply. "Oppa!! You can't do this! With or without your permission I'm going to be with him and you can't do anything about it!" It was the most Yubin had spoken out so far in school.

Sehun's eyes widened, "The hell you will." Sehun stepped forward only to be pulled back by Yumi and Luhan who had stepped up a long time ago. 

The other Exo and Bangtan members also arrived on scene and most of them were still confused on what was going on while the other's could pretty much guess. 

"Walk away Sehun... Everyone's staring," Luhan whispered into Sehun's left ear. Sehun stood up straighter and glanced around, and indeed everyone was staring.

Yubin had already known people were staring. She sighed before trying one last time with a more calm voice," oppa you're overreacting. Don't be like this please."

The sad look on her face got to Sehun and he also let out a sigh. He didn't want to admit that he knew he was overreacting because he still couldn't accept that his little sister was now dating. So instead he walked away and left the rooftop.