Date

Why me?

It was finally Friday.

Yubin and Yumi were busy at work, but it was a good thing because it distracted Yumi from worrying about the party later on. She had spent most of her time since finding out about it worrying.

She felt anxious and nervous. Yubin could tell how she felt but she assured her that there was nothing to be worried about. A party meant fun. And despite their "mission" fun is exactly what they were going to have.

As they started slowing down Yumi glanced up from the table she was wiping down and looked at the clock. It was 5 till 9 which meant her and Yubin would be getting off soon.

Yumi had alread told her parents about staying at Yubin's. And because they absolutely loved her, they approved on the spot and gave Yumi permission to go. But at the moment, Yumi wished they could just stay at home and have a movie night. Of course she knew that Yubin would never go for that now though.

"Yumi-ah, come on. Ahjumma said we can clock out already," Yubin beamed happily as she made her way to the back. Yumi exhaled heavily before following after her.

Both girls grabbed their stuff out of their lockers, clocked out, then made their way to Yubin's house.

Yubin wrapped her arm around Yumi's shoulders and gave her a comforting squeeze. "Hey, chill out will ya. It'll be fun," Yubin tried to get her to relax. It was important for her to be calm and relaxed or else a lot could go wrong with their plan.

Yumi nodded and straightened up more. "I'm calm," she smiled reassuringly. "Thats my girl. Now come on, lets get home so we can get ready and look our best," Yubin pulled her faster down the street.

Once inside both girls ran around Yubin's room getting ready. As soon as Yumi was done in the shower, Yubin jumped in.

Knock, knock! "Who is it?" Yumi walked over to Yubin's door and opened it a little to peak out.

Out of nowhere a face popped up in the small crack and Yumi jumped back in shock before covering . She heard a deep chuckle before the door gently swung open. "Annyeong Yumi-ah," Sehun greeted with an eye smile.

Yumi blushed a deep red, "uhh... Oppa I'm in a towel."

Sehun's hand quickly flew to his eyes," oh! Miahn...uh... I'll just wait downstairs for you and Yubin." Sehun turned to leave, but before he was out the door he turned his head a little and smirked, " Yumi-ah, make sure to look your best. Arasso?"

Yumi was confused on why he would tell her that but she nodded," Neh~."

Sehun chuckled before exiting the room. Yumi could of sworn she heard him mutter something along the lines of," so formal." But then again maybe she was just imagining things.

It didn't take long for both girls to come down stairs. Both wearing their dresses, light make-up, with their hair left to hang down to their waist. Yubin's hair was the same color as Sehun's so even though they were only step siblings, they really looked alike. Yumi had died her hair a light brown which Yubin said brought out her features more.

"Well well well. Doesn't my date look beautiful," Sehun smirked as he watched the girls come down the stairs.

Date? Why would Yubin-ah be his date?! Their practica--.

"You better not be thinking he's referring to me Yumi-ah!" Yubin snapped as she crossed her arms and glared at her clueless best friend.

Yumi pointed at herself before stuttering out," yo-you me-mean me?"

Both Sehun and Yubin laughed at how silly yet cute she was. Yubin shook her head," of course he means you! Remember I said I had you covered. Well people are bound to notice you if you walk in with oppa."

Sehun smirked," I don't mean to brag but I am pretty popu-." Before he could finish his sentence Yubin cutt him off and added," I mean just look at this big head of his."

Yumi couldn't help but start cracking up but she stopped immediately when she saw Sehun pouting. "Don't worry oppa. I don't think your heads big at all," she assured him.

He smiled happily before linking their arms together and gesturing for her to go first," my lady." Yumi giggled as she walked out the door behind Yubin.

Once they were in the car Yumi sat in the front with Sehun while Yubin sat in the back. "Okay oppa, remember your Yumi's date for tonight!"

"Aish! Of course! How can I forget about this beauty," Sehun leaned over and winked at Yumi, causing her to blush.

Yubin whacked the back of his head," yah! Focus kay! You already know what we're trying to do so don't ruin it."

"Bwoh! You told him Yubin-ah?! Yumi exclaimed with shock. Sehun only chuckled before patting her on her head. "Don't worry Yumi-ah. I understand what its like to be teased, especially by the person you like." Yumi couldn't believe what he was saying. I mean he was Oh Sehun after all. "Really?"

Before Sehun could explain his side of the story Yubin snorted in the back seat," you have no idea Yumi-ah. Oppa use to have a really bad lisp in middle school." Both girls started giggling at the said boy's past misfortune.

"Yah, yah! I had a retainer okay! I couldn't help it," Sehun tried to defend himself.

Yumi patted his hand that rested on the gear shift. "Thank you for trying to help me oppa," she smiled sweetly.

Sehun smiled back as well," my pleasure Yuminie. But believe me, whoever this guy is. If he doesn't fall for you then its really his lost."

Yumi turned to look out the window to hide her blush while Yubin sat back in her seat.

Oh yeaah~ This is gonna be one hell of a night, Yubin thought to herself happily.

 

 

Yumi's Dress ^^

Yubin's Dress ^^