First

Why me?

Before they knew it, the weekend was over and it was the first day of school already. Yumi stood in front of her mirror inspecting herself to make sure her uniform and hair were in place. She sighed in content before making her way downstairs to kiss her mom goodbye.

"Oemma I'm leaving now," Yumi called into the kitchen. "Omo! Yumi-ah you haven't even eaten!" Her mother called back as she rushed out of the kitchen with her apron still on and a spatula in hand. "Aigoo, my daughter looks so grown up now," Mrs. Im gushed over Yumi, causing said girl to giggle.

"Oemma~, I have to go. Don't worry I'll just eat something at school," Yumi kissed her mother on the cheek and made her way out of the house.

Sehun and Yubin had offered numerous times to pick her up but Yumi had assured them that she was fine taking the bus. She didn't want them going out of their way to get her when they lived much closer to the school.

Yumi arrived just in time to see the bus pulling up with lots of students getting ready to board. She was the last to get on but she still had to move down the crowded bus to the back to find a place to stand. She tried not to look at the people around her as she plugged in her earphones and kept her head down.

The bus came to a sudden halt at a red light and everyone in the bus stumbled a bit. But Yumi had lost the grip she had on the handle she was holding and accidentally fell back into someone's lap. She looked up to come face to face with a really handsome guy. But all Yumi could think of was how embarrassing the situation was.

The guy stared down into Yumi's eyes which caused Yumi to feel nervous and jump up quickly," miahnaeyo." She bowed slightly and moved away without looking back at the boy who continued to stare at her dumbfounded. 

Who is that girl? He asked himself as he watched Yumi's retreating figure make its way closer to the front.

Pretty soon the huge school came into sight and the bus began to slow down. 

It wasn't the first time Yumi had seen the school but she still couldn't help but gape at how humungous it was. Kingston International School was both a high school and a University combined onto one campus. You had four main buildings with other smaller buildings filled with extra curricular activites such as art, dance, music, or technology.

It was one of the top 5 schools in the world and it was full of not only Korean students but also different ethnicities from all around the globe. To get in you needed to fill out an application and if accpeted you were allowed to attend throughout college unless you chose to go somewhere else. Most people didn't want to go somewhere else though do to the fact that KIS was known for its academics and opportunities provided.

But to attend a school as great as KIS, it came with a price. And a steep one. That was why most students who attended were from rich families or had some sort of scholarship, like Yumi.

Yumi had gotten lucky because she was actually a really good student. She also had some talent when it came to art and photography. Anything that could be captured visually was her forte.

As the bus came to a halt not to far away from the school only a couple of students exited the bus and made their way to KIS.

One of those students being the guy Yumi had fell on earlier. He wasn't sure what it was about Yumi but he found her interesting the moment he laid his eyes on her. 

A guy with wavy blonde hair appeared in front of Yumi, almost out of nowhere, and called out," oh EDen, hurry up bro we bout to be late."

Yumi stepped back in shock at how close he was to her when he popped out of nowhere. She turned her head slightly to see who he was talking to and spotted the guy she had fallen on earlier. He was staring right back at her and Yumi's cheeks tinted a light pink as she gave him a small smile and quickly turned away. Her pace quickened as she tried to escape

EDen smirked as he watched her scurry off, cute. "Hyung do you know who that was?" He asked his wavy haired friend who's name was Rasa. "That chick? Nah, I think she's a first year. She's cute though," Rasa also looked at Yumi's retreating figure. EDen chuckled at his friends response," don't even think about it. I saw her first."

Both guys smirked at each other as they made their way over to KIS-U (kingston university).

"Yumi-ah!" Yumi turned toward the voice that called her name and spotted Yubin with Sehun and Luhan. "Oh Binie! I'm glad I ran into you. I thought I was gonna have to search for you," Yumi exhaled in relief.

"You don't have to worry about looking for me Mimi cause I'll always be able to find you," Yubin said as she threw her arm around Yumi's neck. 

"Yah! I'm the one that pointed her out to you," Sehun complained. "Technically I saw her first then told Sehun who then told you Yubin sooo.. credits to me not you," Luhan chuckled as he poked Yubin on the forehead.

Yumi giggled at her best friend who was now pouting along with her suppoused 'older' brother. "Tch, who asked you guys anyways," Yubin mumbled to herself as she pulled Yumi away faster.

Sehun and Luhan fist pumped as they split. Sehun going to the high school while Luhan went to the Uni to start his first year. "Yah wait for me," Sehun yelled as he tried to catch up to the girls. 

The three of them walked into the main building for the high school and walked down the halls to the cafeteria where some of the Exo members were at. 

Sehun would be in his second year with Kai and Tao while D.O, Baekhyun, and Chen were in their third year before going off to Uni with the rest of Exo.

Yumi glanced around the cafe and spotted Bangtan at a seperate table a little bit away with all the members except Jin and Suga who attended KIS-U. She made eye contact with Jimin who gave her a small smile. She smiled back and waved which Jimin responded to happily.

"Who are you waving at?" Yubin asked as she followed Yumi's line of sight. She didn't even bother acknowledging them like Yumi as she made her way over to Exo's table.

The ice princess was back and colder than ever. Yumi noticed that Yubin tended to put up her act around strangers and people she didn't trust, so basically everyone who wasn't Yumi, Exo, and Bangtan... minus Jungkook.

You would swear that Yubin and Sehun were blood related with the way they both acted. Their personalities took a 180 turn into one that was intimidating. Neither one smiled or showed any sign of interest as they sat together with everyone.

Yumi wasn't complaining though because she could understand why they would want to hide their true selfs. Its only natural for someone to want to protect themselves and put up a false image. Plus she felt kind of special when Yubin would act comfortably with only her.

"Goodmorning!" Yumi greeted brightly as she sat next to D.O who smiled back just as bright. Yubin sat down while mumbling quietly a short," morning." 

Exo, who were use to Sehun acting the same way, only chuckled at her new behaviour. She was so silly, cute, and open with them at the party. But now they could see that her and Sehun were more alike than they thought.

"You two should sign up for the entertainment department!" Chen exclaimed excitedly. Baekhyun nodded along in agreement," yeah. All of Exo and Bangtan are part of that department as well. You two should definietly try out. Though I'm pretty sure you have guaranteed spots considering who the judges are."

Both girls gave Baekhyun a questioning look as he pointed at Sehun, Tao, and Himself. "Oh jinja?! We should give it a try huh Binie?" Yumi was practically jumping in her seat. Yubin only gave a tight smile and nodded once.

Sehun's expression was straight as he replied but his voice wasn't as cold as his expression," no need my lovable date. Your in." He said as he casually drank his strawberry milk.

Tao chuckled," yeah your both in but you should still perform in front of us come audition day so we know what your made of."

"Eyy~, but thats not fair to the other students," Yumi pouted with a slight frown. Yubin kept a blank face but on the inside she was smiling and laughing along.

"Lifes not fair sweatheart," Kai winked as he leaned over D.O to get closer to Yumi. D.O smacked his head while Sehun yanked him back causing everyone at the table to crack up in laughter. Even Yubin broke out in a small smile.

Oh yes, it is definietly going to be one eventful school year. Yubin thought to herself as she ate away at her bread.

Little did she know just how true that statement would be.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ohhtaay.. Well I wrote this at 5 this morning and I'm not sure how I feel about it haha..?

But I changed the name of the school! KIS & KIS-U :)

Oh And some of the Lc9 members are introduced! Eeep! Where my Love Beats at? LOL

Please comment and let me know what you think cause honestly the story has taken a different turn

its all part of what I've thought out but let me know what ya think please ^_^