Expressions

Why me?

Jimin and Yumi walked out in front of the building with their hands still intwined together. Jimin pulled her over to a bench near by and sat down while pulling her down with him. 

Yumi looked at him expectantly but Jimin could only smile back with a goofy looking expression on his face that was cute at the same time. She giggled and shook her head at his silliness. 

"Uh, Jimin-ah... my hand?" Jimin quickly let go of Yumi's hand with a sheepish look on his face. Yumi laughed even more causing Jimin to chuckle along with her, but deep down he was embarrassed and questioning himself. What are you doing to yourself Park Jimin?!

"So what song should we sing?" Yumi asked after a brief period of awkward silence. "I'm not sure yet," Jimin said as he thought about all the good songs they could sing. "Okay well I have to get over to the photography department so I'll see you tomorrow kay," Yumi stood up to leave but paused when she felt something on her hand.

She looked down to see Jimin holding onto her. "Can I get your number? You know so that we can reach each other better...for practice purposes..and stuff..." Jimin asked in a rushed tone as his cheeks tinted a light pink. Aish! Whats wrong with me? He mentally face palmed himself at how nervous he was being.

"Oh yeah sure," Yumi pulled her hand away and quickly took out her phone. After exchanging of numbers Yumi bid goodbye to Jimin and left.

"Smooth Jimin... just smooth," Jimin sighed as he talked to himself. He ruffled his hair before standing up to walk back to the practice room.

BTS were still practicing for the fest and he was actually going to get V before he got distracted by Yumi. In all honesty he wasn't planning on working with her but after seeing them together he acted spontaneously. 

"Jimin palli! Where you been?" Suga yelled from down the hall as he waved Jimin over. "Sorry hyung. Something important came up," Jimin couldn't contain his smile for the rest of practice. While someone else on the other hand couldn't stop pouting.

 

 

The next day Yumi went to school early to distribute the papers around campus. She started with the cafeteria, then the high school, and onto the uni. 

While filling in the newspaper holders Yumi felt a presence behind her. She turned around slowly and came face to face with EDen. He looked her up and down with a smirk on his face that sent Yumi's cheek's heating up. "Annyeonghaseyo sunbae," Yumi bowed slightly.

EDen pushed himself off the wall he was leaning against and strutted toward her. Yumi felt nervous, but she also felt like running away. Everything about this guy yelled trouble and yet he intruged her. 

"Mimi right?" EDen asked with a raised brow and a sweet smile. Yumi could only nod her head yes. Mimi was the name the whole school knew her by, thanks to a certain romantic panda.

EDen thought her shy expression was the cutest. This will be fun, he smirked to himself. "Do you need any help with these?" He gestured toward the stack of newpapers Yumi had been strolling around on a cart. "Oh, aniyo... It's okay really. I'm almost done."

"I'll help you," Eden grabbed the cart anyway and started to push it. "This way right?" He asked as he paused next to Yumi. Again all she could do was nodd. 

The rest of the morning went by with Yumi and EDen walking together and talking. They didn't take long to deliver the rest of the papers and after they had finished they continued to walk around campus and talk to each other.

Yumi started to feel comfortable around him and she was surprised to find out that they had a lot in common. EDen, like Yumi, got into Kingston through a scholarship that he was able to keep since his first year starting. Which was impressive to Yumi because it meant he was smart. Handsome and smart.. I wonder what else he can do?

As if reading her mind, EDen also told her that he was part of the entertainment department in a group called Lc9. He even rapped a few bars for her. 

"Wow your really good," Yumi complimented. "Komawo... good enough for us to work together?" EDen asked with a sly smile. Yumi paused for a second to look at him. She didn't know if he was being serious or not, but she was hoping not because she was starting to feel bad. 

"I'm sorry but I'm already working with someone."

"Oh I see.. I'm to late am I?" EDen chuckled," maybe next time it can be me hm?" He asked as he bent down to her level to look directly into her eyes.

Yumi retracted her head back a little at his closeness but gave him a small smile," neh."

EDen gave Yumi a hard serious look that frightened her for a second," promise?" Yumi could only nod causing EDen to chuckle at her scared expression. 

He straightened back up an ruffled her hair gently. "You should get to class before your late," EDen pointed out. Thats when Yumi realized the campus was empty compared to how crowded and busy it was a few minutes ago. She was suprised since she hadn't even heard the bell ring. She quickly bid goodbye and ran off to class. EDen watched her go with a smirk on his face.

He couldn't help but smile around the girl and her wide range of cute expressions. All morning she had been making faces that gave away exactly how she felt. Like an open book that EDen found refreshing. Not like other girl's who always kept you guessing. No, Yumi wore her heart on her sleeve and EDen found her pure.

A pureness he couldn't wait to taint.