Relationship(s?)

Why me?

Yubin walked out of her third period class to come face to face with Jungkook who was leaning on the opposite wall waiting for her. V stood next to him staring off, unaware of why they had left class so early just to stand outside another classroom.

Jungkook smiled slightly when he spotted Yubin and Yubin had to fight to keep her blush at bay. Girl's walking by noticed he encounter and started whispering amongst themselves. Immediately people close by started to question if the two second year's know for being cold had something going on with each other. 

Phones were whipped out and just like that rumors and persumptions were spread. Of course the rumor of them dating was actually true, but no one knew that for sure at the moment.

"Are we waiting for her?" V asked when he saw Yubin walking toward them. Jungkook only replied with a short yes. V looked back and forth between them. Trying to figure out what was going on and only coming up with the conclusion that the two had something going on. Though instead of asking more questions , he simply shrugged and walked off toward the rooftop since it was lunch time. They'll tell everyone eventually anyways if they were dating.

"Hey you," Jungkook straightened up and grabbed Yubin's books out of her hand. "So to your locker first or rooftop?" He asked casually.

Yubin raised a brow and made a move to get her books back. To which Jungkook simply moved away. "Yah! Jeon Jungkook, what do you think you're doing?" Yubin half whispered/half yelled. "I'm helping my girlfriend. What does it look like?" Jungkook scoffed.

A couple girls walking past gasped as they overheard. They started whispering to each other while staring, causing irritation to well up in Yubin. "What are you looking at?" Yubin asked the girls through clenched teeth. Immediately they scattered off.

"Where are we going? We can't stand here forever ya know," Jungkook sighed. "Then don't. No one's telling you to be here at all," Yubin stated nonchalantly before walking off. Jungkook scoffed but followed after her anyways since he was still carrying her books. 

After dropping off Yubin's books they walked over to the rooftop together. Their hands kept bumping against each others but neither one made a move to grab ahold of the other. 

Jungkook was getting frustrated because of her cool attitude toward their new relationship. He stopped in his tracks and grabbed onto Yubin's shoulders, causing her to face him. "Stop," he stated firmly.

"Stop wha-,"

"Stop acting like you didn't agree to being my girlfriend," Jungkook cutt her off. Yubin sighed and looked away for a second before looking back at him," how am I suppouse to act?" She asked quietly. Jungkook let go of her shoulders and grabbed her hand to intwine their fingers. "You're so cute when you're clueless," he grinned boyishly. Compeletly ignoring her question.

"Yah! Who's clueless?!" Yubin yelled as she was pulled along by him. Jungkook only chuckled under his breath as he shook his head in disbelief. She really is clueles.

They walked onto the rooftop with their hands still held together as they walked closely side by side. Yumi, who had been sitting with some of Exo waiting for Yubin, spit out her juice all over Luhan. "Thanks Mimi... I was feeling a little parched," Luhan said sarcasticly as he wiped his face off with a napkin.

Sehun tsked before wiping away at Yumi's mouth," why is my lovable date so messy..tsk."

"Yah what about me? I'm the one getting spit on!" Luhan pouted as he continued to wipe himself off. Yumi ignored both of them as she pointed at what she was seeing across the rooftop. Sehun turned to look and immediately he jumped out of his seat,"yah~! What the heck am I seeing right now?!"

Kai and Luhan both turned to see what Sehun was tripping out about. Both their eyes widened as well when they spotted Yubin holding hands with a boy.

"Wh-who gave her permission to date?" Sehun stuttered as his overprotective side started to come out.