Fine

Why me?

Yumi was a little late to class but to her luck the teacher hadn't even arrived yet. "Yah, where did you come from?" Yubin asked with a raised brow but monotone voice. "Miah, I was with someone." This caught V's attention as he was sitting just behind Yubin and her desk partner.

"Who?" Yubin continued to ask questions in the same voice, but Yumi could tell she was dying of curiousity. She felt bad as she realized her best friend was probably worried about her all morning. "EDen sunbae."

All of a sudden Yubin's desk partner guffawed. "You were with EDen hyung?" AO asked with a glint of mischeif in his eyes. "Deh, waeyo?" Yumi asked.

AO only shook his head," oh no reason. He's a great guy." Yubin scoffed next to him," if he's anything like you I doubt it." AO heard and he felt like his pride just took a hit, a hit that he wasn't going to just take.

"What did you say?" AO began to stand from his seat but Yubin wasn't fazed. "Are you deaf as well as dumb? Wow, double d's. And just when I thought you couldn't get anymore pathetic."

Their little quarrel was starting to catch the whole classes attention. "Yah! You stupid bit-." AO didn't even finish his sentence before a pair of hands smacked down loudly on their desk unexpectedly. 

Everyone was shocked to see Jungkook standing in front of Yubin and AO. His expression was enough to tell everyone that he was pissed off. "Yah, who do you think your talking to you?" Jungkook's face and tone were menacing. AO scoffed," mind your own business 'ice prince'." He emphasized the ice prince.

Jungkook started to feel his anger hit a breaking point. V and Jimin rushed up to him, both placing a hand on one shoulder. "Let it go. He's not worth it," Jimin tried to convince Jungkook while V tried to pull him away slowly to no avail.

"She is my business in case you didn't know," Jungkook straightned up and crossed his arms. His statement shocked Yubin and Yumi who was still standing nearby close to V. "Oh and why is that? Is she giving it up to you? Heh, I wouldn't be surp-" AO's words were cutt off by a hard punch to his face.

Yubin jumped out of her seat as AO staggered back. "Yah! Micheosso?!" She yelled as she went around to stand in front of Jungkook who was shaking the pain away from his hand. She forcefully pushed Jungkook out of the room and passed the teacher who was beginning to make his way in. 

They both completely ignored him as he yelled after them. "Aish! What the heck happened in here?!" The teacher yelled as he looked around the class. No one said a word.

Yumi, Jimin, and V had all rushed back to their seats before the teacher came in. Leaving AO to clutch onto his throbbing face as he leaned his head down on the edge of the desk.

Yubin pushed Jungkook into the girl's lockeroom that she knew would be empty at that time due to class being in progress. "What the hell were you thinking?! What if you got suspended or worse, expelled?!"

"What was I suppose to do?! Just sit there and let him disrespect you?!"

"Why do you care?!"

"Why I can't care now?!"

"Why would you?!!"

"Because!"

"BECAUSE WHAT?!"

"BECAUSE YOUR MINE!"

"SINCE WHEN?! YOU DIDN'T EVEN ASK!"

"WELL THEN DAMN IT! WILL YOU BE MINE OR NOT?!"

"FINE!"

"FINE!!"

"Urgh!!!" And with that said Yubin stormed out of the lockeroom leaving an angry, breathing hard all over the place Jungkook.

Yubin walked out of the girls room but slid down onto the floor as soon as the door closed behind her. She had no idea what just happened.

One second she's mad at him for being dumb, the next she's agreeing to be his girlfriend. It happened so fast that she felt confused.... but happy.

Jungkook had finally calmed down and upon thinking things through, he felt satisfied. He finally had Rih Yubin as his official girl and there was no way he was going to let her forget that she agreed to it. Plus the sooner people knew about them the better. Jungkook couldn't stand other guys flirting with his ice princess.

 


 

 

Really short chapter but I hope you like it! Hehe

Please Comment And Let Me Know What You Think <3

Also Thank You to ALL the NEW SUBSCRIBERS! 

Kamsamnida!! (^_^) <3 <3 <3 

BTW-> Author-nim here is about to do some very shameless advertising..soo ehem...

I started a NEW FIC! :D Please check it out! It's called True Love starring our wonderful EXO

Now It's marked rated M but I assure you there is no ! no no no... at least not in that story ha! xP Kidding...sort of

Anyways if you like EXO then please check it out! ^^ I assure you that this story will not be neglected because of that one. Unlike my revelation story that I feel so bad about

But really that one I'm in no rush to finish at all. Anywhoo I'll stop blabbering and leave you with some JUNGKOOKIE! :D

Guys is it just me or did our poor baby look super exhausted in his latest blog. ;( Aww!

Kookie Get Some Rest!! Hurting your noona's heart over here. (sobs)