Hair Dye

30 Day Challenge

Day 5 July 11th

 

Hoya had just arrived back at home and was putting the groceries he bought away, when Dongwoo stepped out of the bathroom with a towel around his shoulder and his hair looking a mess.

 

“Uhh…Dongwoo?” Hoya said, watching as Dongwoo merrily entered the kitchen and started rummaging through the fridge for a drink. “Why is your hair all….” And then he gestured for he couldn’t put into words what he wanted to say.

 

“Oh, this,” and Dongwoo pointed to his head, “I wanted to see if I could dye my hair with food coloring, because I found a youtube video, and that way I could have green hair!”

 

Hoya just stood there with his mouth gaping wide, as Dongwoo all but skipped into the living room to plop on the couch and watch videos on his computer. Pretty much on auto pilot at this point, Hoya put the rest of the groceries away and then went and sat by Dongwoo.

 

After sitting for ten minutes trying to grasp the situation, Hoya finally asked, “So how long are you supposed to leave your hair like that?”

 

“The girl on the video said about thirty minutes.”

 

“And when did you put that stuff in your hair?”

 

“Oh about,” and Dongwoo looked at the clock on the computer, “An hour ago! Oh no! I have to go wash it out!” and Dongwoo threw his computer into Hoya’s lap before running into the bathroom and slamming the door.

 

Hoya still a little bit in shock, got up and followed Dongwoo’s path to the bathroom. Inside he found green droplets splattered all over the sink, and Dongwoo bending over the tub and washing his hair. Once he was done, Dongwoo sat up with a towel and pouted.

 

Sitting down on the closed toilet seat, he started to sniffle, letting out silent tears. Hoya jolted back to real life by the sniffling Dongwoo, went to comfort him. Kneeling down in front of Dongwoo and forcing him to look into his eyes, Hoya said, “Look, why don’t I help you clean this up and then we can ask manager hyung to give you green hair for the next concept for the music video?” Wiping away the tears still remaining of Dongwoo’s face, Hoya saw him smile just a bit. “We could also ask to do it as soon as possible. The salon is always open, and you know how the hair girls will do anything for you,” Hoya said and got a small blush off Dongwoo’s face.

 

“You really think they’ll let me have green hair?”

 

“Sure, I mean we always are changing our hair colors, so why can’t you have green?” Dongwoo perked up considerably and then smashed his lips against Hoya’s in celebration. The kiss didn’t last very long, before Dongwoo was bounding out the door, and leaving Hoya behind.

 

Hoya smiled at the feeling left on his lips, and then it dawned on him that Dongwoo had just left him alone in the still green bathroom. “DONGWOO! Get back here and HELP me damn it!”

 

 

A/N:

 

So there you go, all my mallowies, another day done and gone, and this time I give you yadong! I hope this story didn’t , and I hope you all had wonderful days! Also, never try to color you hair with food coloring!!!! It just simply did not work! Yes I am an idiot who actually tried it! So warning be to you all, have some cookies, kisses, a hippie telling you “Peace man!”, and some not so ographic yadong! Enjoy!   *chuu~    ^_~

 

 

Also Disclaimer: I do not own, nor intend to own, Youtube or Splat Hair Dye.