That Little White Stick

30 Day Challenge

Day 23 July 29th

 

That little white stick, sitting oh so innocently on the counter top, was being stared at by two chocolate eyes. The timer was about to go out and as soon as it did, the eyes who belonged to a body with hands snatched up the little white stick.

 

Taking a deep breath, the body with chocolate eyes turned the stick over.

 

Pregnant

 

The eyes started to tear up, as the mouth located just lower on the face from the eyes smiled, and a gasped was heard. Now all they had to do was tell the father. They were finally pregnant! Rushing out and into their car, the eyes looked at the clock. Two hours until the father was home. The hands brushed away the happy tears from the eyes, now shining with the glow only pregnancy could bring.

 

The hands and feet drove to many stores, buying small and simple things, and at the last store, a cake to celebrate the life that was going to soon be arriving.

 

Arriving home with only half an hour to get ready, the chocolate eyes looked and everything that was bought, and the mouth smirked as the hands started on the surprise.

 

About forty-five minutes later, the chocolate eyes swiveled to the door, upon sound reaching the ears that lay on either side of the face, and the mouth tried not to smile, but knew it was useless.

 

“Welcome home!” said the voice from the mouth welcoming the father that would soon learn he was a father home from work.

 

“Woah! Hi there sweet cheeks! What are you so happy about?” said the father as the body with the chocolate eyes threw themselves at the father.

 

“Oh, just glad your back home, and the weekend is about to start so I can have you all to myself!” said the voice, but the brain knew that they wouldn’t be by themselves once the father knew, and they had to go greet and tell their families.

 

Pulling on the father’s hand, the hands brought the unsuspecting father into the kitchen where the cake sat, and where different things were put up to help the father figure it out.

 

A balloon in the shape of a baby stroller hung over the small stroller made out of weaved basket material, and in the stroller was that little white stick. The one that told the chocolate eyes that a baby was on its way.

 

The father stood there dumbly, and then carefully pulled the stick out of the wicker stroller and examined it more closely. The father’s eyes now started to shine as he looked at the chocolate eyes, to seek conformation that this was real.

 

“Yes, Chansung! We are going to have a baby!” the voice wavered as the happy tears rushed back to the eyes, and Chansung now smiling through his arms around the body and hugged it tightly.

 

“Oh my god! Junho, we…w-we are g-going to be parents!’’ Chansung said and Junho just nodded as they both cried in happiness as they shared this special moment, letting it sink in.

 

Pulling back only far enough to share a short kiss, Chansung ran off saying excitedly, “I have to call my parents and tell them we are coming over!” And Junho smiled brushing away a few leftover tears as he laughed at Chansung’s antics almost tripping over a table to get to the phone.

 

 

A/N:

 

I actually didn’t know who I was writing about until I got to the reveal of the parents-to-be. I can’t wait to be like Junho waiting for the fateful moment when I will find out that I am pregnant. That is if I can find a man! Oh well, was just thinking about I guess I did get another mpreg story in! As always, peace, love, cookies and kisses, your favorite member or group signature on their next new album(because I got magically powers and can do that!), and a picture of what your fav member would look like prego in the mail to you now!    *chuu~   ^_~